Lurker awakens... with a question

Wolfheart

Hello BC world,another lurker awakens and joins the ranks

Now to continue the Bc noob tradition,Here's my little question:

My shuttles dont respond to my order that tells them to deliver their towed objects(i.e.disabled ships) to New America in midae4(in fact after towing the ships they respond to none of my orders).I'm Ter/Ins Mil/Commander with a firestorm.I'm able to do this operation with other stations,so does New America not accept towed ships and if this is the case how will I tell shuttles to untow the ships(I've already lost a shuttle because of this).

And last but not the least I want to thank 3000Ad for such an ambitious and great game and Dreamcatcher for delivering it in time(9 days from America to Turkey isnt bad imo)

Now back to making the galaxy a less safe place

Try issuing the shuttle a jump to... order and while in transit issue the deliver order again..... that should do the trick. This has occasionally happened to me too, but I don't know what cause it.

However to untow the craft, simply give the shuttle the TOW NOTHING order....

Yeah some of my marines have the IQ of a neanderthal and its quite amusing to see them fly in circles, trying to figure out which button to press next.

When in doubt, chuck a pilot in the seat, they don't just shine in combat ya know.

Hehe when a marine has a AI high enough to launch a shuttle but not high enough to fly the shuttle theres something wrong =P useually when they can't figgure out how to RTB i just tell them to stop moving and recover the ship myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Well,its been some time after the incident so I cant be sure but they were ter/ear ter/mil.

But From my further observations,I think Station and race/caste dont have anything to do with it,I have noticed that my shuttle-pilots have problem with delivering other support crafts(fighters,other shuttles-I havent tried Ocs) to stations(they tow but they dont deliver them).