Crew hunger

UnderLord

I know there are post dating back a couple years about HF and all that good stuff but i was in a bad battle and it took me like a day or so to fix all my systems and stuff like that once it was finally done my crew had high FF but some of my crews HF is above 480! i'v seen a couple with like 500+ is that normal? i have nutripacks onboard and lots of them is there something i can do to drop there HF fast?

Well, in the manual it states that each crew member consumes 3 nutripaks a day. It is not explicitly stated at what HF level feeding occurs as far as I can tell, but in my experience it is over 500.

As with most other games, you just need to feel out the acceptable parameters. It seems to me that 500-700 hunger facter means "hungry". Not "dying". I've never seen an HF over 700 now that I think of it. It would be interesting to see how LF is affected. Hmmm.

I hope you've searched as you said, else we'll both be struck by lightning momentarily.

[ 07-12-2004, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Scrogdog ]

ahh i see place the little guys in medibay and they will be force to eat huh? thats a thought but i dought sending my whole crew there will help the cause any hehe.

But yeah i did search but didnt find much on what i wanted to know now that i do then it will help someone else that might be wondering the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...