funny glitches you have seen

darknick

recently, (i din't use cheats as far as i know as i dont know, nor want to know, any) I docked at a star station after delivering a disabled fighter, only to discover that i now somehow had a 30 digit sum for my finances... has anyone seen anything else like this?

No I haven't. And although I've only been posting here a couple of days, I did play BCMG extensively before the release of UC.

Even so, you should always try to reproduce a problem. If you can do it, then write down the circumstances that led you to it. Then visit the tech support area where I'll imagine they will want your reasoning and probably a saved game.

If you can't do it, chalk it up to a bad day with the BCM gods and start a new game.

Aside from that, you are going to take major crap for not having your systems specs in your sig.

There is like this thing in huge letters across the top of the forum menus. It says Read This NOW.

Just in case you are having a bad day (or thought SC was kidding), like we all sometimes do, this advice is repeated with a sticky topic at the top of each forum. Go! Go look now! It says Do NOT post without a valid registration in your sig!

I may have just saved you. If you act now.

[ 07-12-2004, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Scrogdog ]

• 2 weeks later...