Cool pic

Cartmanbeeps

I think that you must be authorized by the SC to create a fleet... if you're not this will get you into troubles....

Hi Cartmanbeeps, that's a nice picture.

According to the fleet database, there are three recognized player group levels.

1. Alliance - Includes all players and NPCs (Non-Player Characters) of one Race/Caste combination.
  2. Fleet level - There are two different group types at this level:

1. Fleet - Any military organization, who's existence is specifically and officially authorized by the Supreme Commander. The Earthcom and Insurgent castes are regarded as military entities within the Terran nation.
    2. Non-Fleet Organization - Like Fleets, Non-Fleet Organizations must be explicitly approved by the SC. The difference is they generally include other non-military castes.
    3. Group - A term that can refer to either a Fleet or Non-Fleet Organization.

[*]Wing - A group of units within a specific Fleet or Organization. There are usually multiple Wings within a single Group.

With the above information in mind, Cartmanbeeps, please read this thread: Sig's, what they are for Revisited (located in the Forum Community section, under the General Discussions category). Always get authorization before you start a Group.

Second, your sig says that your allegiance lies with the Terran/Insurgent Alliance. However, I don't currently see you registered with any of the 4 established Insurgent fleets.

On a positive note, Cartmanbeeps, I am happy to see that you have properly configured your system profile (of which the necessity is explained here). Good job!

Most of the text on picture is unreadable, and after few seconds looking on it i got headaches lol Get that "green" color off, its too bright, and think again on this "bevel" ot whatever effect you used

quote:

Second, your sig says that your allegiance lies with the Terran/Insurgent Alliance. However, I don't currently see you registered with any of the 4 established Insurgent fleets.

That's because he's NOT in any of the Insurgent fleets.

quote:

Originally posted by Quazar:

Im trying to get into the Balor Fleet right now.

I sent my registration so i should get a reply soon.