Keyboard Commands

TheCatKing

I just bought Battle Cruiser Millenium Gold edition 2 days ago. I bought it in a WalMart, the user manual is in french which is ok, but the problem is that the pages about Key Commands are for a french keyboard. My keyboard is a Microsoft 101/102 standard so in game there is a lot of things i cant do because i have no way to know what key commands to use.

Im talking about the User Manual ( gameplay commands ) page 49 and 50. These pages contains the keyborad/mouse/joystick commands designed for a french keyboard. As an example, in the Manual it says I have to press "à" to stop throttle while in flight mode, so the problem is that to get such a letter I need to use ascii codes ( alt+133 ) because I have an english standard keyboard.

anyone have a solution or a tip ??

Yes i do have a command reference card.

The only problem is that its made for a french keyboard.

Im looking a that command card in english version, but so far i cant fint it anywhere

examples of what i read on my command card -

- grenade : ç

- max throttle : ç

- stop throttle : à

- faster firing rate : ├╣

so its obvious that i cant press these keyboard buttons because i had to use ascii codes ( alt + numbers ) to type these characters.

So if anyone know where i can find a Command Card on the net, that would be really great.

No you can't do that Cartmanbeeps. All requests of this kind must be directed to 3000ad support.

TheCatKing, add your system profile to your sig, or your stay here could be very short.

quote:

Originally posted by TheCatKing:

I just bought Battle Cruiser Millenium Gold edition 2 days ago. I bought it in a WalMart, the user manual is in french which is ok, but the problem is that the pages about Key Commands are for a french keyboard. My keyboard is a Microsoft 101/102 standard so in game there is a lot of things i cant do because i have no way to know what key commands to use.

Im talking about the User Manual ( gameplay commands ) page 49 and 50. These pages contains the keyborad/mouse/joystick commands designed for a french keyboard. As an example, in the Manual it says I have to press "à" to stop throttle while in flight mode, so the problem is that to get such a letter I need to use ascii codes ( alt+133 ) because I have an english standard keyboard.

anyone have a solution or a tip ??

I saw an email to sent to the biz address and you were told IIRC to return the game for an exchange at the store or contact Dreamcatcher. There is NOTHING we can do about this. Since you are in Canada, apparently Dreamcatcher released English and French versions of the game.

Ok I didnt know about the signature thing in my infos, so i had to change username and all. I hope my setup is all fine now.

Thanks for the answers. I really like space sims and this one seems really great. On my Manual it says " for all other Countries " I have to write to [email protected]. Which i did and the answer i got from them was to look in the forum here...

" Hi,

Please consult the forum of BCMG : http://www.3000ad.com/home.shtml

Thank you to include this message with your answer.

If you don't obtain an answer, please write to :

[email protected]

Best Regards,

Technical Support

Dreamcatcher Europe

http://www.dcegames.com/support/

-----Message d'origine-----

De : SuperDave

Envoy├® : mercredi 28 juillet 2004 03:07

├Ç : [email protected]

Objet : BCMG technical problem

Hi.

Im from Canada ( province of Quebec )

All i need is a .doc containing these commands but for an english standard keyboard "

Anyway, i got my money back now, and this will be a lesson for me....stick with Sierra and Blizzard games lol

• 1 month later...