Question about hunger factor.

v01i0

If you watch PERSCAN (after putting the appropriate system profile link in your forum sig ) you'll notice that they move from time to time to the galley; and that after stayin there for a little their hunger factor drop dramatically.

Guest Malmaison

quote:

Originally posted by DennyMala:

If you watch PERSCAN (after putting the appropriate system profile link in your forum sig )

(Actually you don't need any "profile sig" unless you are posting in the TECH forums.)

Hunger isn't a constant.

The Best way is to take you crew OFF-STATION and let them do what they need to do.

Some will wait till they reach a hunger lvl of 700+ before they eat...others will go to the galley at 400+

It depends on that crew's AI level.

----------quote, Raziel----------------------

They'll leave their post to eat on their own, when they get hungry enough. More details to be found in your manual, located in the UC:AWA folder.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry, my question was actually about BCM - couldn't find the info from its manual files. Sorry if this were wrong forum - I'm all new to the battlecruiser series.

Voli0

quote:

Originally posted by Malmaison:

quote:

Originally posted by DennyMala:

If you watch PERSCAN (after putting the appropriate system profile link in your forum sig )

(Actually you don't need any "profile sig" unless you are posting in the TECH forums.)

Right, you don't NEED to....but if you own the game you should regiter it, and then place the sys info link.

• 1 month later...