tradcom items

Celico

ok yesterday I might have posted my question in the wrong area, Sorry , my question was where can I get a description on all the tradcom items like what a pack of cigarettes is used for? or the difference of missiles? and also when I buy a new hand weapon how do I assign it to my alter ego so I can use the gun. If my post got erased because I haven't submitted my key yet im sorry I'll try and get it to us asap.

Check the appendix. You should have some files that were installed with the game that you can read. Appendix is one of them. Gives a list of all items. It also tells about all the types of missiles and the differences between them.

As for what items do. Spare parts are used to repair/upgrade your craft. Weapons are... well... weapons.

Most minerals you don't have a use for excpet for Repair Minerals, Plutonium, Radine, and Irridum.

Most misc items don't have a use except for Radiation Control Unit, Vac Pack, Med Pack, Combat Kits, and Nutripacks.

Also try reading through the game manual again. Pretty much everything I have told you can be found in there.

Hey thanks Reshawn.

I kinda figured cigarettes were more a market device, I just wasnt sure. My manual didnt have an appendix , but I think the game did install ref files. Again appreciate the reply. Im going to go spend 2 million on cigarettes and give majoris lung cancer now. LOL.

• 9 months later...