French keyboard & Match Designated Target Speed

Guest jascatar

Guest jascatar

ok.

That mean that i must remove the french forum ?

Sorry, my english is poor, and I think that it is that you want, right ?

i do it now.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jascatar

you can proceed to delete my account if you see that I missed something

I will do my best to retrieve another account with an official game that I will bought anywhere, I don't know where

Thanks for all. I was very happy here

[ 07-03-2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: jascatar ]

quote:

Originally posted by jascatar:

you can proceed to delete my account if you see that I missed something

I will do my best to retrieve another account with an official game that I will bought anywhere, I don't know where

Thanks for all. I was very happy here

Jacatar, I have decided not to ban you because I think the problem is the language barrier (where are the goddamn foreign legion when you need them? Maybe I should ban Epsilon 5).

Screw it, you're obviously not a pirate and I don't think you fully understand what we're even talking about. So, I'm going to send you a CDKEY.

As soon as I'm done, I'm going to ban ALL French speaking forum members. Yeah, that includes you lazy Canadians who I KNOW speak French and didn't see it fit to help this guy out with translations and stuff. And just to prove how serious I am about this, I've just banned Epsilon 5 indefinitely. OK maybe for a day or so.

The NEXT person who puts me through this is going to get creamed.

Yes, I'm nuts. And?

[ 07-03-2003, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Jacatar, I have decided not to ban you because I think the problem is the language barrier (where are the goddamn foreign legion when you need them? Maybe I should ban Epsilon 5).

Screw it, you're obviously not a pirate and I don't think you fully understand what we're even talking about. So, I'm going to send you a CDKEY.

Great puplic relations move SC.

As for being a pirate, you are 100% correct in your assumption. I mean why would anyone admit to the fact they have obtained a copy (by any means) with no manual, Cdkey etc.... He was just that desperate to obtain the game he let caution go bye bye. And I'm glad he's not going to be banned cause I was just getting use to his quirky english .

quote:

As soon as I'm done, I'm going to ban ALL French speaking forum members. Yeah, that includes you lazy Canadians who I KNOW speak French and didn't see it fit to help this guy out with translations and stuff.

As for the canadians did you expect any thing otherwise. They didn't even help us out with Iraq. And now to add insult to injury they won the Olympics.

Anyway again

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

As for the canadians did you expect any thing otherwise. They didn't even help us out with Iraq. And now to add insult to injury they won the Olympics.

heh, ok, lets not turn this into a Canadian bashing gig, OK? I was just poking fun at Epsilon5 actually.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

heh, ok, lets not turn this into a Canadian bashing gig, OK? I was just poking fun at Epsilon5 actually.

OOPPsssss, sorry I lost my head. Just the mention of that place since yesterday sends me over the edge . I'll refrain from any more political bashing from now on I'll keep that for RESNIG.

Guest jascatar

SORRY to have disturbs but it is true that the European ones have great difficulties has this to pay this splendid game.

I do not want to use CD Key as long as I would not have finally the original game BCG of which I dreamed since always. That is

This can take one month, it is not significant. Important is that I can already play seriously with you my friends, and that I could finally break you officially your face

Thank you has all those which nevertheless believe in French, even if they were not valiant in the business of Iraq Sorry for that.

Not funny. I could not log on earlier. I sent an email to cat only to be redirected here.

If I didn't paid attention much to jascatar is because I'm playing 100% of my gametime Planetside. Nothing else. NOTHING. Except occasional flash games. (Waiting for BCG and the GBS2 though)

Luff PS

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

quote:

SORRY to have disturbs but it is true that the European ones have great difficulties has this to pay this splendid game.

Sorry, begging your forgiveness but this place I live in sucks! Can't get a God damn decent game! Well one that is legit anyway.

quote:

I do not want to use CD Key as long as I would not have finally the original game BCG of which I dreamed since always. That is .

CD-key what the hell is that. Well if I need one I need one but first gotta find me a real copy.

quote:

This can take one month, it is not significant. Important is that I can already play seriously with you my friends, and that I could finally break you officially your face

What gotta wait light years for one!? Can ya send it Super Express Mail by starship if possible. Seriously, I wanna play with my friends already so I can mush, break, squash, demoralize and humilitate you all.

quote:

Thank you has all those which nevertheless believe in French, even if they were not valiant in the business of Iraq Sorry for that.

Merci beaucoup for all you guys not coming here and doing to us what you did in Iraq Merci beaucoup. On behalf of my country I appologize.

[ 07-03-2003, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

Guest jascatar

quote:

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Merci beaucoup for all you guys not coming here and doing to us what you did in Iraq Merci beaucoup. On behalf of my country I appologize.

apologize take only one "P". Sorry, it's for the translation Traductor doesn't recognize the word "appologize". Sorry for that

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

Not funny. I could not log on earlier.

Well I thought it was hilarious though.

quote:

If I didn't paid attention much to jascatar is because I'm playing 100% of my gametime Planetside. Nothing else. NOTHING. Except occasional flash games. (Waiting for BCG and the GBS2 though)

I see. So, in the time it took you figure out that couldn't log on (I knew that would get your attention), you could've either (a) translated this crap for him - since I still don't think he gets it (B) sent him PM explaining the situation.

So, fer crissakes, will you please explain to him that the CDKEY I sent him via PM is for his current copy of BCM or BCMG (I have no clue which he has) and that he doesn't have to pay me anything. As long he promises to buy a legit copy of BCG, we're cool.

Goddamnit, don't make me come back here and find this guy still confused or I'm holding you personally responsible!

Guest jascatar

no, i think it's not necessary.

I think that i have understand.

I have recieved the CDKEY, and have registered BCMG.

I promise as well to buy BCG as fast as possible when released in european coutry

I'm waiting hardly for that

Any date ?

I would like to also promote this marvellous game in France with the Net and with the French forum if permitted.

In French :

Ce ne sera pas n├®cessaire.

Je pense que j'ai bien compris.

J'ai bien re├ºu la cl├® CD du jeu et je me suis bien enregistr├® au jeu Battlecruisermill├®nium Gold que j'ai achet├® chez Ebay.

Je promet d'acheter BCG le plus rapidement possible d├®s qu'il sera disponible en europe.

J'attends ceci avec un très grand bonheur

Une date ?

Je voudrais ├®galement promouvoir ce jeu merveilleux en France par le net et par le forum Fran├ºais si c'est permit

[ 07-03-2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: jascatar ]

Q3 2003 - umm sometime during August I think.. not sure =(

(Translation)

Q3 2003 - umm autrefois pendant ao├╗t je pense. non s├╗r = (

Sorry SC just making sure he understands what im saying

quote:

I would like to also promote this marvellous game in France with the Net and with the French forum if permitted.

I think I know SC's response on this.. but even I don't know SC that much (and I admite I don't)

quote:

no, i think it's not necessary.

I think that i have understand.

I have recieved the CDKEY, and have registered BCMG.

I promise as well to buy BCG as fast as possible when released in european coutry

I'm waiting hardly for that

Thank God for that!! Can I go to bed now then?

quote:

Any date ?

How about next week? Will that work for you?

Guest jascatar

quote:

quote:

Any date ?

How about next week? Will that work for you?

That would be too incredible

I think that you make fun of me

quote:

hehe, qui!

No, seriously though, I'm getting kinda fond of him. Can we keep him? Pleeze? He, he, he can be like our forum mascot or something.

Guest jascatar

I am precisely repute to be a large leader of forum But in France only

And a great forum builer

seriously, it is possible to promote the BC series in france ? I am your man

quote:

quote:

hehe, qui!

No, seriously though, I'm getting kinda fond of him. Can we keep him? Pleeze? He, he, he can be like our forum mascot or something.

Well at least this whole episode is outa the way. You can sit back and have a cold brew. What amazes me about this whole thread is the fact that only when you made a comment about no one helping with the translation did any help come in with that. Now they are comming outa the woodwork. I guess better late than never. The threat of banning them I think was the key factor.

quote:

What amazes me about this whole thread is the fact that only when you made a comment about no one helping with the translation did any help come in with that. I guess better late than never. The threat of banning them I think was the key factor.

Yeah, hardly what you call a community spirit, is it? Poor guy.

quote:

Now now SC, don't over exert yourself. Here, take this tranquilizer. Good, now drown it down with some whiskey. Good SC.

LMAO this is funny. I can't believe you actually banned Epsilon for a bit! LMAO. (Pounds on table a few times) Jesus thats great. ROFLMAO Jesus, thats just so frigg ...

Ouch.