French keyboard & Match Designated Target Speed

Guest jascatar

Marvin, basically, Jascatar got his hands on a copy of BCM or BCMG and didn't get a CD-KEY. He also then managed to register on the boards because when the SC went to E3 he turned the CD-Key requirement off for awhile. Furthermore, jascatar had a copy of the BC3K V2.0 manual in PDF format...(yes the manual from 1998). It seems pretty much solved now I think.

On another note, can you guys really beleived all this started with a question about a French keyboard? :grins:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Screw it, you're obviously not a pirate and I don't think you fully understand what we're even talking about. So, I'm going to send you a CDKEY.

Nice one, SC. Good to see common sense in action.

quote:

Originally posted by Bandus:

On another note, can you guys really beleived all this started with a question about a French keyboard? :grins:

Yep. We software compliance auditors (oops - didn't I mention that before?) need to keep our eyes and ears open!

Nous avons une guerre avec la France? C'est amusant! Pardon, J'aime beaucoup que fait les blagues Fran├ºais. Je m'appel Icecold et je parle Fran├ºais un peur. Aussi, parle je Fran├ºais de la France. Bienvenu ├á la forum BC et faisiez vous attention ├á SC parce que il n’est pas une personne typique mais, il est amusant.

For the rest of the forum,

Anyone see the incerdible hulk recently ? At least the SC does not turn green

quote:

Originally posted by IceCold:

Nous avons une guerre avec la France? C'est amusant! Pardon, J'aime beaucoup que fait les blagues Fran├ºais. Je m'appel Icecold et je parle Fran├ºais un peur. Aussi, parle je Fran├ºais de la France. Bienvenu ├á la forum BC et faisiez vous attention ├á SC parce que il n’est pas une personne typique mais, il est amusant.

For the rest of the forum,

Anyone see the incerdible hulk recently ? At least the SC does not turn green

oh no? --->

• 3 weeks later...

well i have to say i thoroughly enjoyed reading this. of course it was language, he didn't understand a crap about what anyone was saying about cd keys.

reading his english is funny too...sorry, i mean he speaks 2 languages which is better than most, but it is always funny to read the second language. especially the inept.

quote:

where are the goddamn foreign legion when you need them? Maybe I should ban Epsilon 5).

now that was a highlight...im really out of it, i have been sticking to the general forum these days. not only for lack of time.

welcome jascatar!

nice use of emoticons.

to show how bad it is, this thread is still marked as new on my side, even though the last reply was 20 days ago.

I only now understand what you meant by

quote:

Thats great. Really great.

Target #2 acquired.

from the foreign legion topic in the general forum.