very strange noises!

kneecaps

Hi,

not really a problem, but an odd issue. Ever since a certain point in my game every five mins or so I hear something like a laser gun shot and a mans voice going "Arrg!" (in some sort of pain).

No, it's not when my AE dies or anything, it's whatever i'm doing at very random times every five - ten mins or so...really strange.

Any ideas?

P.S. I've fully patched and have no technical issues!

Pete

Gettin' the same issue.....

Playing BCMG fully patched and in ACM mode, when on the bridge of my CC I hear sounds of infantry fight and missiles explosions; I hear them when there is no one too!!!!

The laser shot and the AAAARRG!!! are usually played when passing wormhole gate or when travelling from a system to another....

Will you ladies knock if off? Shouldn't that personnel pain sound be frigging obvious by now? It never ceases to amaze me how some of you ever touched this game, when something as braindead simple as this, can be elusive. This is just stupid. Plain stupid. And if you gits don't quit cluttering my goddamn board with rubbish, I'm going to start banning people without warning. I've already told the moderators to do just that.

Very sorry SC....

I apologize for whatever I've done; but still I can't figure out the obvious and more important why are we setting you up on this...

However this is my last post on the subject COMMANDER. I obey.

DennyMala out....

hmm....i think he means "upsetting you on this" not "setting you up"

I'm feeling fairly stupid for not realising what the strange noises are. However my best guess would be (considering all personell and SAS are good), that prehaps it's Marines training/prepping for combat etc maybe?

Peter