Unable to start MP Server

aphelion7

Oh, so that means multiplayer isn't even available as of yet? I swear some people were saying they saw some of Derek's servers and what not online... maybe they were beta testers? Anyway, any word on when about it is to be released? I've got my server all set up and ready now!

Blind guess is about a month. The better guess says this summer.

MP's all disabled right now, so yeah. But using All Seeing Eye, you might be able to spot a server on once in a while, (it's as rare as an elvis sighting) though you're never going to be able to join until BCMG is patched.

quote:

Originally posted by Aphelion7:

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

yea here =P he lets us know everything

I don't think your link worked if thats what you were shooting for...

TIP: Create another thread about the same/similar thing and your posting rights will be revoked without warning.

hmm,thats it... allmost 3 months,and there are no servers online.Sorry,i guess im not so patient as you are guyz.And SC closed the thread about servers beeing offline (well,i understand this why he did this... but u cant solve the problems like this.this is more like,escaping from a responsability...well,im not pissed at SC...lets make this clear:)).I'll just wait for BCG ,GBS II(BCM,BCM:G) and GBS III to come out.till then,have a nice time (like if someone cares if im here or not ).

Cheers

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by MindFever:

hmm,thats it... allmost 3 months,

Is that how you folks in Europe count? No wonder you get games late. BCMG was release on 03/31. Today is what, 05-28?

and today is June 1...

*everyone hears a sniper rifle and rocket launcher lock and load*

errr....this is for later....trust me!