Won't work... help appreciated

Freemark

Hello, I'm new here... I kinda read all the faq stuff but couldn't find anything to help me... I have an athlon 1200 512 mb RAM win XP pro with a Radeon 9600 card and I just can't run BCM (I patched it correctly all the way through 1.01.06)

The game just gets back to the desktop after the very first Dreamcatcher video... I have the feeling that my Radeon 9600 (patched with the latest catalysts) just isn't supported and there's nothing I can do about it I'd like to hear you out anyway... btw I have the latest DirectX and all drivers are ok...

Sorry if this question has already been answered, I made some searches but couldn't find anything, help would greatly be appreciated tho

bye

ps woah i just noticed the whole sys info thingie, i'm looking for the way to put it in my signature, hold tight

quote:

Originally posted by Freemark:

ps woah i just noticed the whole sys info thingie, i'm looking for the way to put it in my signature, hold tight

Yeah, usually you have or one to two posts to sort it out before your profile is deleted. Yours will be deleted shortly.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

well, i am getting the same problem agian, even with a fresh install of xp i still get a debugger error

no, it's not in the faq, and i have the latest indeo codec, in fact, i couldn't find anything in the bcmg faq even after i patched it about debugger issues

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by aethon:

well, i am getting the same problem agian, even with a fresh install of xp i still get a debugger error

no, it's not in the faq, and i have the latest indeo codec, in fact, i couldn't find anything in the bcmg faq even after i patched it about debugger issues

What do you mean debugger error? WhatÔÇÖs the error message exactly as its stated in Windows when it occurs? When does it occur? How do you expect any help without giving us any info. I'm getting a debugger error isn't telling us anything.

If it is indeed a Windows script debugger error why are you allowing the Windows debugger to run on your system anyway shut it off.

Also fix your system profile link in your sig before you post again for tech support the link is broken.

i have a problem when i load the game it just comes up with the gold edition picture and then it goes and it then doesnt run.

i have

AMD athlon xp 2800+

NVIDIA Geforce FX 5700

K7 triton 400 series motherboard

i have also patched the game fully

any help provide thank you