Saved Game Problems

deathy

Hey, 1st post here , I'm having a problem with some saved games. When I save it (usually In-Flight via ctrl-alt-s, or if i'm in a fight and save via "save game & exit") and then go back to resume, It will hang.. Thanks

this is a paste of my shortcut path:

"C:Program Files3000ADBattlecruiser Millenniumbcm.exe" -x0

just in case it is wrong.

I tried to run the save game and it still hung up. Sorry for not checking the FAQ.

Also, I would just like to thank you Mr. Smart (Smart indeed ) for your great series of games. I've loved them ever since I played the first BC3000 ad game . Even though I just got your UC game and can't run it cuz my Vid Card sux. It was the last one the nearest EB had, so I had to grab it anyway . Anyway, just wanted to say thank you and God bless.

oh yeah, just noticed while checking on my post that I've left out some information... I'm using the original BCM, initial release (patched to 1.8). I got this game as soon as it came out at EBgames.. and i'm just starting back to playing it

Yeah, I know.. I'm about to leave for a year and will not be able to play BC, the reason for the post was actually to check to see if you had any kind of quick fix or something I wasn't aware of. I am on a 56k so the patch d/l would take more time than I have. As I said though I just wanted to see if you had a quick fix cuz I was seeing how far I could get before I had to leave and my save-games kept freezing up. So, thank you for the effort and hope your success continues.