please help. drops to d'top when I use Jump At.

hippychrome

Hiya, I just bought this BCM gold + patched it to the latest version. The game seems fine. Fly to works fine, but Jump at, as soon as I click ANY destination it just drops to the desktop?

I have XP Pro DX9b, AthlonXP2100, Geforce TI4600, 512MB, XP Service pack 1 installed + a fair few latest codecs + div x etc. + critical updates too as well as media player v. 8.00.00.4487 . Could you please help me to get this Jump at working?

[ 09-16-2004, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: hippychrome ]

Hiya SC, thankyou greatly for your reply :-). I ran the game + it says 1.01.06 of May 4 2004 the version, + I had to start a new ID, so can I have botched the patch process? I haven't reset my pc since patching, but will now to see if it makes any difference? The patch just ran + wrote over this BCM gold + when I re-ran, like I said, the version has changed. But the problem remains. :-(

OK, will do + I'll re install + retry, + I have my fingers crossed that it works cos it looks 1 heck of a good long lasting game . Thanx for the help so far + I'll let U know if I get it sorted. + lol, that is my sig Everywhere. But ... just for you + the forum I changed it

Sorry to butt in mate, but I think the SC meant put your system and registration details in your sig, much like mine where you can click it and see the info via link.

Its very important that you do so

Oh and welcome to the board, hope you enjoy the stay

All done . Partially my own fault like . but also windows, I.E the uninsatll did not remove the 3000ad folder thus I deleted it, re-installed + patched + its up a running in XP pro . Now.. to Win 98 lol. I had to shut down 'Bomb shelter', an anti-crash proggy and when I run it it says dvd simulation software needs to be deactivated, ( Probably Power DVD maybe? ) . But, no matter as all is running on XP Pro which is where games belong seeing as they run faster in it . + thanx for the help . Oh, B.T.W, still trying to do the SIG, sorry for the delay

[ 09-18-2004, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: hippychrome ]