Can't Install! Please help!

Kurtm

After looking for a long time i finally found Battlecruiser Millenium in a shop, i had to buy it and rushed home to install it. It won't work! As soon i insert the disk it shows the battlecruiser pic and then it says: Error reading setup initialization file! What can i do. Anyone can help me please?

I'm running a intel 2.8gig cpu, 1500MB memory, Radeon 9200 video.

Switched antivirus and firewall off.

HELP PLEASE?

Welcome to the BATTLECRUISER Community, Kurtm!

quote:

Originally posted by Kurtm:

After looking for a long time i finally found Battlecruiser Millenium in a shop, i had to buy it and rushed home to install it.

The best way to buy any 3000ad game (that is currently for sale) is this:

1. Go to the site home: http://3000ad.com/
  2. In the table of links on the right, click on sales.
  3. You should see five (eventually six) images. Click the one that you want. (Note: The first two titles, though still listed, are no longer for sale.) This will take you either (1) to a different site where you can order the game directly, or (2) to a list of such sites.
  4. Fill out one of the various order forms and your game should arrive within a few weeks.

International customers may experience difficulties ordering from www.amazon.com or some other sites. I live in the United States have never had this problem.

quote:

Originally posted by Kurtm:

I'm running a intel 2.8gig cpu, 1500MB memory, Radeon 9200 video.

This and additional information belongs in your system profile.

Derek, Kurtm claims to have a copy of Battlecruiser Millennium. The welcome page says "Qualifying games include Battlecruiser Millennium released in 2000 and all games following this one." Yet at http://3000ad.com/register/, BCMG, UC, and UCHTL appear to be the only listed options. I must be missing something here.

Anyway, Kurtm, be sure to Read This NOW! If you have a game that you can register, please do so. Then follow this procedure to add your system profile to your forum signature. After you do this, Kurtm, we can help you to get your game working properly.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Yeah, BCM does not have a CD-KEY. Anyway, since you can't register it, you might as well post your system specs if you're having a problem.

OK, that answers my question. Thanks.

quote:

Originally posted by hippychrome:

All this info was usefull to me too, thanx Quazar.

You're welcome, hippychrome.

Quazar, I can't but help notice your PC Specs Have you ever thought about building your own? It is a LOT cheaper if U know what you're doing. + Like, think of it as a lego set, each bit can only fit in 1 place + check the net + mag's for decent bits. It IS easy. That is if those ar your true PC spec's if you haven't updated them? Building a PC it EASY. Please consider it, even like me, without much money, I did it ALL on the VERY cheap. I.E about £200 . All a PC is, is the CPU + Graphics card. Them are what is imporatant. + a cheap mobo that can take the CPU + g card, the rest doesn't matter. Except the PSU which needs to feed power to them which is cheap anyway. Think of upgrading + doing a Lego set yourself ok + this game will ROKK for you . Oh, + go for AMD , my old pc which I gave my wife is more powerful than your specs, so PLEASE , like, for your Official Pentium stuff, you can get a nice price still on e-bay even though its dated, but with the money, you can update with AMD stuff + go for geforce too as Radeon is now officially DEAD.