So... how do I look?

Spuzzum

Everyone here looks angry except for Spazzum. What's the matter guys don't like your fleet? If not join us at Intercorp where you will be happy just like me.

I'm still trying to figure out what to wear as my "uniform" for my pic. One thing for sure you'll see a happy man.

[Edit] Okay that was a cheap shot but we all know the indies will rule when MP comes out on Q1 2002 right?

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Fendi ]

quote:

I'm still trying to figure out what to wear as my "uniform" for my pic. One thing for sure you'll see a happy man.

As an assassin, you should remain anonymous, like I will be. (This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I don't have a scanner....Honest)

[qoute] I assume jeans and Tee shirt will be acceptable [/qoute]

T-shirt and jeans? I'm thinking more along the lines of Mad Max.

quote:

As an assassin, you should remain anonymous, like I will be.

You mean like James Bond? The most well known and famous spy in the world?

quote:

Originally posted by Menchise:

Are you kidding? His most famous line is when he has to tell someone who he is!

Bond isn't an assassin, either.

Government agent = Unofficial assassin.

Actually, Bond is an assassin. If you read the original books, the 00 unit was the assassin's division. Only in the movies did they become the...err...ummm...save the world division.

Fendi, did you play Privateer 2? How about the Ser Lev Arris look? I think that would suit.

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Badgerius ]

quote:

LOL. You going to sit at your PC with motorcycle boots, a leather codpiece and full face helmet on?

Okay okay I'l wear a suit instead like 007.

quote:

Fendi, did you play Privateer 2? How about the Ser Lev Arris look? I think that would suit

Believe it or not I never did get a chance to play the Privateer series. It's not that I didn't want to but it was in my "dark ages" without a computer. I also never got the chance to play elite. But tell you what Badgerius, I'll try to look for that game as it's more than likely a budget game now. But since Guybert gave me the idea to be James Bond, maybe I'l just wear my tux.....anyone got a Whalter PPK lying about that I could borrow?

Okay okay I'l wear a suit instead like 007.

Now thats a cool idea. Could add a bit of class to the Indies. I imagine we are generally considered to be a bit of a motley lot.

We, here at Intercorp, should look into whether 'required dress', whilst working for the Corporation, should include a tie.

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

Patience guys, I'm trying to find a good pic here. All the other pictures makes me look like a criminal.

Then change yourself into TER/CRI!

Back onto the subject of my uniform, the blouse is green (and will remain that way ). The slacks are khaki.

I don't have a picture of the slacks available, though. But how many people need to see what a pair of slacks looks like?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, good suggestions all, however a suit would not really fit in to the BC period. Anyway can you imagine shouting orders or blasting away a starship in a penguin suit? shudder

I would think something more like a body suit or turtle neck sweater would be better, it's cold in space you know?