BCM user screen shots

Barrongm

Hehe, I was reading a thread about a guy complaining about the fact that there were only terran pics for the crew in the game. Some one told him to get out of his craft and have a look and he would look very Gammulan. When I read it..I realized that I had never took a look at my self since I decided to be Valkerie. Might I say, I do look quite brutal.

Those are pretty pictures, Barron.

Well...except for the last one, LOL. I think I will keep a safe distance from Valkerie space from now on.

And to think that the game reviewers say that this game doesn't have good graphics. I guess they need to play the game longer and see more of the universe.

Gamaliel out.

thanks. I think they look very well, for gifs

I dont see why ppl say bad things about the graphics either. I had, and sill have, that independence war2 game around here somewhere. I can honestly say I dont remember a single thing about the game. I played it for a total of 45 min I think. Played one time, and have not put it back in since. Might I also so say..I have every new title out in the last 3 months, yet I have done nothing but play BCM or read this forum for the last 2 weeks

Truly an outstanding game.

Ahhh....a fellow Scientist.

I like the way your pictures tell a story, LOL.

BTW Medics also make horrendous shuttle pilots. Yes, I did find out about that the hard way. I would post pictures but I was so angry at them that I plumb forgot about it.

Gamaliel out.

quote:

Originally posted by Gamaliel:

I like the way your pictures tell a story, LOL.

You know, I was just thinking the same thing!!

Heck, if this keeps up, I'll have Justin create a link on the main site (like the Fleets link) and host all user screens there.

quote:

Those are pretty pictures, Barron.

Well...except for the last one, LOL. I think I will keep a safe distance from Valkerie space from now on.

And to think that the game reviewers say that this game doesn't have good graphics. I guess they need to play the game longer and see more of the universe.

Gamaliel out.

Yeah, I've gotta agree. When I first saw the graphics I wasn't incredibly impressed with them, but I think it has a lot to do with the expansiveness of the universe. There's a lot of emptiness out there and I think (when you first start playing) it dulls how good what is there looks. The ships look great and the scale is just so incredibly cool. I love looking at a (very nicely detailed) fighter, zooming out until it becomes a tiny speck to see (an also very nicely textured) my battlecruiser, and then zooming out even more to get a look at a space station.

Honestly, I'd say planets and planet-side graphics are probably the weakest part of the engine. But no complaints there, just being able to go down to the planets is such a great feature that I could almost forgive any little problems with it.

Oh! Oh! My turn!

First of all, sorry about not having these on a website yet. I'm just too lazy at the moment. I intend to put these into a narrated story eventually on a site that actually has a nice layout, but for now I'll just let you take a look.

Note: These ARE NOT thumbnails so they're rather large (about 150kb each). I run in 1024x768, but I shrunk these down to 800x600 for smaller file size and then converted to jpeg.

Kill Resnig - Hmm, think I'm a good enough shot to take just Resnig out?

Victory! - Took me a while to get this shot, but I like it. This is sort of my victory claim after taking out a station...

Noo! Run away! Run awwaaay! - This is during my assault on the station. Took a wrong turn and turrets started pounding me.

Yeah, and that's for shooting at me! - Muahahahahaha! Die, station! Die! Muahahahahahaha!

And finally...

I was only going to post one of these, but I couldn't decide which one looked better. Both of these are seperate fighters, both ended up quite dead. That's what happens when you mess with me. That's right. Uh huh, yep.

Gonna die - Lucky little b*stard only had to feel the pain from one of my turrets.

Gonna die a whole lot - Muahahahahahahaha! Stupid fighter! Buahaha!

EDIT: I have a few more cool ones, but I'm not going to bother posting them here. Tommorow I'm going to set up a "Stories of Battlecruiser Millennium" mini-site on my server and set up a graphical narrated story of Sirus and the GCV-Vagrant (ship pictured in all the shots above). I haven't actively set up any of the situations in this game, I've just taken screenshots when something interesting happens. To be honest, so many amazing things happen in BCM every game is practically begging to have a story told about it.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Simparadox ]

Keep 'em coming guys.

BTW Simparadox, why were you attacking a scientist starstation?!? What did my colleagues ever do to hurt you, hmm??

I guess my next question would be: What caste were you playing in those pictures?

Just curious...Please don't kill me!!

Gamaliel out.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

You know, I was just thinking the same thing!!

Heck, if this keeps up, I'll have Justin create a link on the main site (like the Fleets link) and host all user screens there.

Just let me know when. Have I got some shots!

The shots look great in TGA format btw.

quote:

Hey $ilk, how did you do that?? That is interesting.

Actually the docking bay is on the Battlecruiser Mk 3. I went to FP mode in space, walked along the outside of the ship (on top) about halfway down the ship you can see inside the docking bay. You have to crouch down and make sure your boots stick to the side and you can crawl inside.

You can then walk around and whatever - be warned: enemy ships blowing up your CC while you are fiddling around is not fun. I got to see myself in the middle of the shockwave.

quote:

Keep 'em coming guys.

BTW Simparadox, why were you attacking a scientist starstation?!? What did my colleagues ever do to hurt you, hmm??

I guess my next question would be: What caste were you playing in those pictures?

Just curious...Please don't kill me!!

Gamaliel out.

Raider. If it's red and within hyperjump distance, it's dead.