BCM user screen shots

Barrongm

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

Darn... If I wanted to save it, could I just save the bcmk3.3d and the skin for it and reapply after the patch?

If you want to save it, backup the modelsbcruzmk3.3d model before patching. Then after you patch, rename the new model to something else and restore the backed up model.

The old model will still use the new textures, but the internal bay will still be rendered. The new model removes the internal bay and textures (bay.bmp) in order to conserve polys and texture memory.

You will find my Screen Shots in my website, under the Cmdr Logbook area. Just move your mouse over the date you would like to see a picture of. Right now only one, and not very interesting (GCV Artemis leaving Galcom HQ), but soon I will put some "action" images too!

Stay tuned.

See you in space!

How do I convert the screenshots to JPG? I just had some very very exciting experiences (posted about them in "BCM war stories and experiences" thread and would love to post my screenshots. By the way, how do I post them too?

quote:

Originally posted by Soback:

How do I convert the screenshots to JPG? I just had some very very exciting experiences (posted about them in "BCM war stories and experiences" thread and would love to post my screenshots. By the way, how do I post them too?

If you search the web you can find somewhere close to 7.4832 Sh*t-loads of utilities for converting images to various file formats. Here's a link to one of the better shareware image viewer/converter programs http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Products...eeClassic/index .htm

As for putting the files up on the web, I usually upload 'em to my own webspace. If you don't have any, there's a bunch of different free image hosting services out there, but I've never used 'em myself so I can't be of much help with that. I think Yahoo will host images. Not sure though.

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Schmendrick ]

• 2 weeks later...