R.A.N.D.O.M Weapon Use

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

Why is it you dont get experience for bases blown up with RANDOM? It's sorta annoying.

Whats annoying about it? Its not an authorized weapon to begin with. And nobody is going to give you a medal or EPs for wiping out entire civilizations.

And if you even KNEW what you were talking about, you'd know that it doesn't just wipe out bases. It wipes out *planets*.

[ 02-26-2002, 21:13: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

Why is it you dont get experience for bases blown up with RANDOM? It's sorta annoying.

Whats annoying about it? Its not an authorized weapon to begin with. And nobody is going to give you a medal or EPs for wiping out entire civilizations.

And if you even KNEW what you were talking about, you'd know that it doesn't just wipe out bases. It wipes out *planets*.

Yeah, figured someone would jump on that, but there's no reason why you should get EPs for wiping out planets. I'll send the shots if you don't think I KNOW what i'm talking about (mutters) (is still bitter he lost by a few hours) I just think you should get EPs for wiping out the *BASES* on the planets. :-) I doubt the Gammulan War Council would be against giving me a ton of medals for wiping out Earth with a RANDOM. I don't think it's unauthorized by them. :-)

quote:

Originally posted by KreKol:

Ok, so what is this "special prize" I won????

Dunno. How about the fullsize poster wall map of the game galaxy. Did you get one of those when you bought the game? If not, you can have one.

If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about. We did some special promos for early birds ordering BCM. The map you see on the back of the keyboard sheet was done in actual size and measuring something like 26.5" x 26.5"

quote:

Originally posted by Soback:

So, since he doesn't want the poster. Is it for sale then? Cause I would buy it.

No. But I'm going to check with my warehouse to see how many we have left. I'm certain that we may have some. If we do, I'll check with BMT and see if they want to sell them. They're NOT cheap. So, if you want one, expect to fork out about $10 a pop plus P&H

Well if u dont want the map why dont u get

"Get out of jail free" card from SC.

U gonna pi$$ him off one day

we all made that mistake and may do again (not that we want to)

As long as price can eaqual the value of

"Get out of jail free" card

It's not I don't want it, it's I already have one. There is no reason for me to have two of them when there are people who don't have one of them. What I want is to figure out how to get my unopened copy of BC3000 to Florida to get it signed. Take a look at how long I have been registered on this board. If I don't know how not to get banned by now then I deservice to get banned.

You think that's a lot? There's some people with 500+ posts who nearly got banned.

quote:

What I want is to figure out how to get my unopened copy of BC3000 to Florida to get it signed.

Wow, I'd pay real money for an autographed box of BCM.

quote:

Originally posted by KreKol:

If I don't know how not to get banned by now then I deservice to get banned.

LOL!! ain't that truth. I guess when someone has been around a long as *gasp* you have, you learn the ropes. 'ang on a minute, you've been around so long, how come you didn't get into the Beta program??

He probably doesnt post very often, which I know I didnt do for a long time after joining.

These days I tend to post more than I used to.

Man I know I wish I had been picked for the beta team

I remember signing up for it, and checking each hour to see if I had been accepted LOL