R.A.N.D.O.M Weapon Use

Supreme Cmdr

I was in the Beta program for about a month. I got in just as you were purging the beta group. Because of my lack of input ( I was just getting caught up on what was going on in the Beta group) I was booted out. It broke my heart. But I got a taste of the game and I made sure I got a copy as soon as it came out. Also as Roberto said I did not post very often back then. Now I am more involved with what is going on so I post more.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

You think that's a lot? There's some people with 500+ posts who nearly got banned.

I had about 1750 posts , made within a year and a month. That's about 135 posts per month, 32 posts a week and about 4.5 posts a day

I wasn't in the beta (if you are thiking about asking) because :

1) I didn't knew much about it.

2) The system I had was a p150, and then a k6-2 500 in march 2001. Until last november I was under the minimum requirements. God starstations were ugly with my Diamond monster 3dfx 4mb addon - drivers cetified directx 5

BTW I'm not far from 2000 posts! w00t!

[ 03-02-2002, 02:57: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon5:

God starstations were ugly with my Diamond monster 3dfx 4mb addon

thats what you get for using ANYTHING from diamond

i dont hate them... really i dont

quote:

Originally posted by KreKol:

I was in the Beta program for about a month. I got in just as you were purging the beta group. Because of my lack of input ( I was just getting caught up on what was going on in the Beta group) I was booted out. It broke my heart. But I got a taste of the game and I made sure I got a copy as soon as it came out. Also as Roberto said I did not post very often back then. Now I am more involved with what is going on so I post more.

Ah I see. Well, I will probably put out a call for additional testers during XP1 Beta. Be on the look out for the bulletin.

quote:

thats what you get for using ANYTHING from diamond

i dont hate them... really i dont

Nah, I think it mostly about about the fact that it's an addon card, and the drivers certified dx5...

Oh well Diablo 2 played at a decent framerate. It was less funny when my partner was doing tons of volcanoes

quote:

Ah I see. Well, I will probably put out a call for additional testers during XP1 Beta. Be on the look out for the bulletin.

W00t!

Guest Grayfox

eh i had nothing but issues with diamond... the stealth was the latest fiasco. but im over it now. all my ill feelings are gone and i have moved on with my life.

as for xp1 beta testers, im more than willing to sacrifice every bit of my social life to contribute to the cause

Stay on topic folks.

No need for everyone to junp the gun.

The SC will annouce the XP1 Beta when he's ready and He has not done so yet.

So until then; chill out and learn BCM like the back of your hand

TTFN