Recreation in the BC universe...

Fractux

quote:

Originally posted by AshSpear:

Where did that image come from?

I though vegitation was out until xp, and I've never seen a landing skid...

Cheers

Image manipulation using the game models and just because it's not in the game doesn't mean it's not there (the BC MKI-MKIII all have skids if you know where to look)...wait, the skids may have been removed from the MKIII when it was redone, not sure.

I couldn't help myself.

I was looking through all the models in BCM studio, and when I saw the landing gear inside the Mk.1 and Mk.2 models, I wanted to see what they would look like when they were extended.

Then I wa looking through the starbases, and I ran into this one.

Hey, at least I'm pushing my imagination (I just have to say this because I thik even after I made it I said to myself "What the [Heck] am I doing?" and all my brain could think was... "I wonder if I could zoom in on the crowd and show them drinking BC Beer" I then immediately took a nap to save myself from any further thoughts.)

One of those days...

---

Of yeah, BTW, just wondering SC if we'll ever get to use those landing skids, and/or what their original intent to have was if they are not planned on being used? As they kind of look like giant skiis... maybe down BC downhilling? (oh no... here we go again...)

Cheers!

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Fractux ]

quote:

Originally posted by Fractux:

Of yeah, BTW, just wondering SC if we'll ever get to use those landing skids, and/or what their original intent to have was if they are not planned on being used? As they kind of look like giant skiis... maybe down BC downhilling? (oh no... here we go again...)

Those earlier models (all the 3 BCs and the IC MK2 had those landing skis) were based on my original technology. I moved on to cushioned air stabilizers, which made the skis obsolete.