To our favorite fool on this day.

CedricB

It seems that April 1st is not only April fool's now, but it's also could become the official "Resnig Bashing Day". I'm just setting up some fun sports like:

-Dunk Resnig (Classic)

-Drunk Resnig (Get him plastered and then make fun of him some more!!)

-Resnig Racing!! (he's the one running away from man eating monster from all over the universe)

-Rugby Resnig (Regnig takes the place of the rugby ball. Team that knocks him unconcious first win by default.)

-Resucitate Resnig (the last sport of the day... we can't let him die or there'll be no festival next year!!)

Well, that was the stupidest post I've made in a while..

[ 04-01-2002, 18:42: Message edited by: Fractux ]

quote:

Resucitate Resnig (the last sport of the day... we can't let him die or there'll be no festival next year!!

No, no, no. The festival should not end until Resnig is killed. If you keep him alive he will become competent and there will be no more bashing festivals. The first event of each festival should be to clone the foolish Resnig.

quote:

Originally posted by Menchise:

quote:

Resucitate Resnig (the last sport of the day... we can't let him die or there'll be no festival next year!!

No, no, no. The festival should not end until Resnig is killed. If you keep him alive he will become competent and there will be no more bashing festivals. The first event of each festival should be to clone the foolish Resnig.

I agree, we do have cloning modules for a reason...

Guest Grayfox

kill a resnig today!

keeping the gene pool clean by removing the idiots from it since 1995

hehe resnig must come from a town with a gene pool the size of a contact lens