how to have lots of fun

chrismoney7

play as ter/mil. use playmod first or start mining for a few hours. then get all artifacts 5 randoms and crew ai at 100 each. then get supreme commander rank. then deploy all ships and cruisers from galcom hq. with this new fleet destroy galcom hq. R.A.N.D.O.M earth. then destroy all gammulans and all other races and random their planets. then you will be Emperor of the galaxy and have a monopoly on all the trade routes. have FUN

quote:

Originally posted by TheBunny:

then destroy all gammulans

Hey, thats not nice! Just be careful what you say lest you will become the Gammulan's number two target when BCM multiplayer gaming goodness comes out. (Right now the number one tilte is reserved for the Supreme Cmdr. of GALCOM, Derek Smart )

[ 07-08-2002, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Just be careful what you say lest you will become the Gammulan's number two target when BCM multiplayer gaming goodness comes out

He's a cheater... and he's more than the #1 target... that is unless he doesn't cheat in mp too, if ever there is way to (we never know huh? )

quote:

then get supreme commander rank.

then deploy all ships and cruisers from galcom hq.

with this new fleet destroy galcom hq.

R.A.N.D.O.M earth.

then destroy all gammulans and all other races and random their planets.

then you will be Emperor of the galaxy and have a monopoly on all the trade routes. have FUN

1. good luck with trying tog et to the sc rank.

2 1/2. "then deploy all ships and cruisers from galcom hq.

with this new fleet destroy galcom hq." i see an airlock in the enar future for you!

3. "R.A.N.D.O.M earth." if your lucky enough to survive the attack on GalCom HQ AND then destroy the other ships that come in AND the remaining assets.

4."then destroy all gammulans and all other races and random their planets." well we're assuming you have lived through the starstations and their assets correct?

5."then you will be Emperor of the galaxy and have a monopoly on all the trade routes." lol this isn't STAR WARS!

nice idea but sounds a TAD bit complicated.

an easier way would be to earn a fleet commander rank by making constant attacks on a particular starstation. like Starstation Tulon in Arima for example.

BTW after you get your fleet and then decide to attack GalCom HQ would't all your assets turn against you? then you would be a lnoe ship and a few fighters.

sounds fun. but you have never gotten near the R.A.N.D.O.M parts have you?

Guest Grayfox

hopefully youve mined enough fuel to run for life... cause there will be a bounty on your head so big, you wont even be able to enter a civilized system

good luck

quote:

Originally posted by LordDavid:

(Right now the number one tilte is reserved for the Supreme Cmdr. of GALCOM, Derek Smart )

i'll protect you SC. It will look so cool with my little carrier next to your huge mobile spacestation that you will most likely make for yourself. I would most likely just bump my ship into a station until the people get mad and chase me away. So if you see some idiot crashing a super carrier into a station don't kill me. PLEEEESE

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

He's a cheater... and he's more than the #1 target... that is unless he doesn't cheat in mp too, if ever there is way to (we never know huh?

i dont think he would go in advertising his rank and how he is the #1 target. No one in their right mind would say that. I think he will make up some diffrent name to use.

quote:

quote:

He's a cheater... and he's more than the #1 target... that is unless he doesn't cheat in mp too, if ever there is way to (we never know huh?

i dont think he would go in advertising his rank and how he is the #1 target. No one in their right mind would say that. I think he will make up some diffrent name to use.

I was talking about you

quote:

I think he will advertise his rank (and cheating abilities ). The bulk of BC players are allied with GALCOM. GALCOM players would not attack their own Supreme Commander. Now Gammulans (and Insurgents) on the other hand... . If he makes a different name I bet I know what it would be......... (Warmonger).

[ 07-10-2002, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

hehe, I have no intentions of changing my online alias and/or rank.

When I login to a server, I want to drive fear into the hearts of many.

Anyway, I won't be logging in to play. I will only be observing, following some hapless fool around to see the kind of trouble he can get into, observing battles....and watching one of the fleet cmdrs swearing at a newbie who refuses to follow orders.

...I can just see it now. Some newbie perched behind an asteroid chewing his nails, while everyone else is being toasted by some Stormcarrier that just warped in. And of course, it so happens that this particular n00b is the only one who has enough missiles to make a difference. But all he wants to do is go to mine on the planet below.

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

Ahh man, bet your just gonna love sitting there laffing yourself silly watching a 'fleet cock-up' situation unfold.

LMAO!!! Yep, that sounds pretty much like it.

Besides, I'd probably be giving tactical tips to either side of battle in order to prolong the carnage cuz am crazy like that.

LOL!! can you imagine damaging a cruiser down to the point where you think its about to go boom....but instead it instantaneouly auto-repairs? hehe, you'll know who did that.

Man, this is gonna be fun.

quote:

quote:

Ahh man, bet your just gonna love sitting there laffing yourself silly watching a 'fleet cock-up' situation unfold.

LMAO!!! Yep, that sounds pretty much like it.

LOL! well I'll know who it is when I'll see a Terran Tourist Firestorm named the warmonger

quote:

giving tactical tips

quote:

.but instead it instantaneouly auto-repairs

that's what you call tactical tips?

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Carl Burning:

I thought it was a ritual for players to try and slaughter devs at their own game..

Yes.. but this dev cowardly hides in an invincible ship

with you as the captain?
Ha. ha. Very funny. No I'd rather hide under the protection of 6 twin point defense guns, 4 main guns, large trusters and over 3k shields and 5k armor.

I actually like repairing the ship to full functionality from an almost destroyed state.

I have no idea why but I consider that fun. You have to use all your skills to survive while completing repairs and actually having the stuff to repair with.

quote:

that's what you call tactical tips?

LOL!!! uhm, yeah?

Actually, since Tacops updates less frequently in mp than in sp (this will probably be a server config option), only I (and the beta+dev teams of course) will be able to get a real-time assessment of whats going on in the region. So, giving out tactical tips should be fun.

And of course, my ship won't be invincible at all. You'd only just need a fleet to destroy it.

And of course, it will be a special ship (none of you will ever see it unless I'm uncloaked) that is not accessible to anyone else but me.

Heck, I may just be cruising around in an asteroid, a probe or some other inconspicious game entity (since I have the ability to do that at will).

BUT, once in a while, I'd probably login as a normal user and see how many of you can ruin my paint job.

quote:

Heck, I may just be cruising around in an asteroid, a probe or some other inconspicious game entity (since I have the ability to do that at will).

I can see it...

"Sir, err.. umm.."

"Well?"

"The Moon just appeared"

"Err, what?"

"Yeah, umm, Earth's moon just came out of the jumpgate..."

"We're in Midae for god's sake, lieutenant!"

"it's coming right at us! AHHH!!"

quote:

I can see it...

"Sir, err.. umm.."

"Well?"

"The
Moon
just appeared"

"Err, what?"

"Yeah, umm, Earth's moon just came out of the jumpgate..."

"We're in Midae for god's sake, lieutenant!"

"it's coming right at us! AHHH!!"

Your discription is closer to truth than you realize!