Your goal for mp?

Epsilon 5

Heck, just for the fun of it, I'd like to know what you people have as primary goal for MP, aside from destroying all opposition, since that's the main goal of all military force. You can include several goals.

My goal is to officially become Strategic Commander, and have all the fleets in my hand. Maybe even Tacops Commander.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try to live by hiding my ship in a hole with the cloak generator running and keeping all of my people on shuttles and hiding them too. Only problem is getting back to the ship when my dude decides to run for the bridge through extremly high radiation. I would also make fake RANDOM threats on the droidians they are soooo weak

[ 07-10-2002, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: TheBunny ]

quote:

I would also make fake RANDOM threats on the droidians they are soooo weak

and how do you make such an assumption?

quote:

since only Syrions themselves are allowed anywhere near their highly restricted home base,

quote:

Due to the high level of security within their territories, it is impossible to venture into any restricted section of the Syrion quadrant without being intercepted.

They look well defended.

Oh, and btw, you should know what happened to the last guy who did a such thing. Ask Blades.

[ 07-10-2002, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

I think it would be fun to have a MASSIVE Gammulan VS. GALCOM war. Then throw in the Insurgents, nah, throw in every other race. Lets have a massive universal war with everyone getting involved with various motives. Gammulans are trying to conquer earth, GALCOM trying to defend earth, Insurgents kind of sort of using this oppertunity to take advantage of GALCOM when they are pre occupied, GALCOM's allies come to aid GALCOM. The Zelons use the massive war to earn a profit selling supplies to the highest bidder. And who knows what devious plans the Syrions are thinking up. Lastly, the Empirians smuggle the ale into the scene and host a big party for the winner.

This sounds something like the Federation VS. Dominion war from Star Trek: DS9. The Dominion trying to beat the Federation, jumped through the wormhole and captured DS9. Eventually the Federation drove them back. Then the Dominion came back with the aid of the Cardassians. The Klingons fought along side with the Federation, etc,etc etc. One big party with everyone getting involved some how.

All the Fleet leaders could get together and plan one big Roleplaying scenerio, start it off, and let it play out based on every player's actions. And once the scenerio plays out, John Ballingar can write a book about it. The possibilities with this great game are limitless. (I don't know about you, but I'm getting pumped just thinking of all of this!)

[ 07-11-2002, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Originally posted by LordDavid:

I think it would be fun to have a MASSIVE Gammulan VS. GALCOM war. Then throw in the Insurgents, nah, throw in every other race. Lets have a massive universal war with everyone getting involved with various motives. Gammulans are trying to conquer earth, GALCOM trying to defend earth, Insurgents kind of sort of using this oppertunity to take advantage of GALCOM when they are pre occupied, GALCOM's allies come to aid GALCOM. The Zelons use the massive war to earn a profit selling supplies to the highest bidder. And who knows what devious plans the Syrions are thinking up. Lastly, the Empirians smuggle the ale into the scene and host a big party for the winner.

This sounds something like the Federation VS. Dominion war from Star Trek: DS9. The Dominion trying to beat the Federation, jumped through the wormhole and captured DS9. Eventually the Federation drove them back. Then the Dominion came back with the aid of the Cardassians. The Klingons fought along side with the Federation, etc,etc etc. One big party with everyone getting involved some how.

All the Fleet leaders could get together and plan one big Roleplaying scenerio, start it off, and let it play out based on every player's actions. And once the scenerio plays out, John Ballingar can write a book about it. The possibilities with this great game are limitless. (I don't know about you, but I'm getting pumped just thinking of all of this!)

the Gammulan war master has stroke gold!

that sounds fun as heck and porbably would make a great Roleplaying experience.

however this would probably start a third Gammulan war with interesting starts liek GalComHQ is captured by the Gammulans and GalCom has to stop them from bases on planet Earth.

let's do it when mp comes out!

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

....but aren't we just going to get a RANDOM, cloak for awhile, then just blow Earth up?

Nope. Its not as easy as you might think. Unless of course you're playing a server with a bunch of hapless n00bs.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

....but aren't we just going to get a RANDOM, cloak for awhile, then just blow Earth up?

Nope. Its not as easy as you might think. Unless of course you're playing a server with a bunch of hapless n00bs.

Or working with the best fleet around *stands proudly*

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

quote:

quote:

How can you be working with the best fleet around unless your a Gammulan? I don't see how that's possible, since everyone knows the Gammulans are the best. And don't worry, we aren't going to simply OTS Earth, we're going to totally terraform it, and then entire SOL system, with a RANDOM, and we're going to be taunting you while the missile is in flight all the way to impact. .......BOOM! (billions of screams heard on Earth)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

How can you be working with the best fleet around unless your a Gammulan? I don't see how that's possible, since everyone knows the Gammulans are the best. And don't worry, we aren't going to simply OTS Earth, we're going to totally terraform it, and then entire SOL system, with a RANDOM, and we're going to be taunting you while the missile is in flight all the way to impact. .......BOOM! (billions of screams heard on Earth)
[rp]

Illusion Illusions. Why do you think we (Galcom) kicked your a** in 2 wars? You think you're better, but your fleets get vaporised as our fleets continue their inexorable advance. Ha. Take that.

[/rp]

quote:

quote:

/me continues silently reading the boards, looking for idiot n00bz to play against.

I'm still here, guys. Hehe...

My goals for MP?

-Have Fun.

-Kick Ass.

[ 07-12-2002, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[rp]

Illusion Illusions. Why do you think we (Galcom) kicked your a** in 2 wars? You think you're better, but your fleets get vaporised as our fleets continue their inexorable advance. Ha. Take that.

[/rp]

[/rp]

You see, I was taking into account the one HUGE, GIANT, GREAT difference between those wars and now. I wasn't fighting in those wars.

Prepare to be RANDOMED! Ha ha ha ha ha!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

well then how bout when you are supposedly 'RANDOMing Earth" you get a message form Gammulan High Command that Gammula was jsut RANDOMed?

quote:

You see, I was taking into account the one HUGE, GIANT, GREAT difference between those wars and now. I wasn't fighting in those wars.

Prepare to be RANDOMED! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Yeah wouldnt it suck if one of the officers you needed were killed right before you launched..