Exploration!

Ok, i'm thinking of taking out a shuttle full of marines and some nutripacks and going off to explore the universe. But before I waste my time doing that, just a few questions:

1. What have all of you found that is "special"?

2. (mainly for SC) Is there other stuff out there that hasn't been found?

3. And finally, do you think taking out a shuttle (with quick jump times, etc) is a good idea, or should I bring more firepower? (aka Stormcarrier!!!)

1. *Well there is that planet (forgot what its called) with the crashed galaxian probe in it-- (one time I found another gal/exp probe on the planet, tried to capture it, but it got away) you can check that out but a shuttle wont last too long on the planet (the atmosphere causes damage and instantly kills anybody outside your craft)..

*You can check out the supernovas-- I dunno whats the deal with them being there..

2.There are supposed to be a bunch of ingame secrets-- one having to do with that crashed gal/exp probe..

3. Shuttles are the fastest thing I can think of(and weakest spacecraft) but once you run out of charge your in trouble... Stormcarriers are wayyyyyyyyy to cruise around the galaxy.

• 4 weeks later...

I put Resnig in a shuttle in the supernova region once. then i told him to fly around. i used him for target practice for a few seconds then life support was destroyed and bye bye Resnig. I left his body in the shuttle like a coffon. Then the Gammulan Milatary intercepted the ship and did wierd experiments on him. They then used his alredy hollow head as a bowling ball in their new bowling ally on deck 3.

When I reach earth, I'm gunna put him in a shuttle and set a waypoint next to Galcom HQ...maybe they would go easy on him...Nah, I'll just cloak and hyperjump to it, and then destroy(or try to capture) it and Random Earth.

• 2 years later...

Ummm.... You and my ex-wife have the same problem.

You forgot to take your medicine this morning and your reality and our reality are all fantasy. Just ignore the talking rabbit and stop chewing on the shrooms. They will not make you bigger! 8^)