Joy Ride for the Insane

Serondal

I discovered that it is possible to leave your ship and then LATCH yourself onto the hull with your mag boots. (I'm sure many of you know this) For those of you that havn't tried this, latch yourself to the bridge of your ship and then give it orders with your tacops. Don't do anything that would make it go to hyperspace however, as it will leave you floating in the cold void of space where no one can hear you scream! It is really great when you have it fight with someone ,of course if you do this don't stand in front of the pta turrets! I havn't tried to make the ship go into planet fall yet, however I expect that if I were latched to the ship I would become a charred version of my previous AE self.

[ 12-19-2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Serondal ]

Tell me how it works out, if I don't hear from you in a few days I will assume it didn't go so well. Otherwise I'll have to try it myself. For even more fun try putting Resing on the surface and see if you can smash him with the tip of your CC without crashing!

A New mission for you insane people out there. Go make planet fall on Earth and then put your CC hovering next to a slanted building. Next land a shuttle with your OC in it and command your OC. See if you can jump your OC off the building so that it lands on your CC. THEN you can have some REAL fun ;P If you can do it send some screen shots my way!

I had a strange thing happen the other day where I crashed my CC on Earth and it started to skip. I jumped out while I was on the ground and watched it fly up into the air over and over again, only to slam back into the ground face first over and over again. IT was fun to watch until it smashed me.

New mission for all you insane mofo's out there for Christmas!

1)Start a new game and choose Storm Carrier as your CC (Obvious need to be a Gammie for this)

2) Go to a friendly planet and beam down all your marines onto the surface in a friendly area with nothing around.

3) Arrange your marines so that they make something special for the holidays! Beam down everyone on your ship if you have to!!

4)Take a screen shot when it is perfect and post them there

5)SMASH THEM WITH YOUR CC!