Resnig Stories

Serondal

Everyone is always talking about how bad Resnig is and what they would like to do to him. I'd like everyone to post their worst happening with this jag off and you're most evil plan to destroy him!

The stupidest thing I've ever seen Resnig do is send all the marines off the bridge just as the bad guys enter it. They almost killed everyone on the bridge. The only two left were me (With 50 life) and Resnig!!! I think they payed him off or something. Needless to say I beamed him down into the middle of an ocean and watched as he drowned.

Oddly enough, I got a defective Resnig at some point - he was actually competent. During one battle, of 15 boarders, 6 were captured and 9 killed, with only minor injuries on my side. Note that this was with marines with AI ranging from 5 to 11 - not the sharpest knives in the drawer. The 1.0.08RC32 patch wiped out those saves, though, and the Resnig I have now is just as incompetent as usual.

My favorite way of killing him is to have him hold the targeting beacon for my OTS launches.

quote:

Originally posted by ToxicFrog:

The 1.0.08RC32 patch wiped out those saves,

You mean you didn't copy the saves to another folder, patch, then put them back?? cause SC said it himself

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

If you wish to use your saved games from RC30, you should move the files in the SAVE folder to a safe location, patch, then copy them back.

damned resenik...

lets see i left him in the middle of desert on some planets...

i left him on ice barren deserts ...

droped him in the middle of ocean...

he is like cocroach i cant kill him!

one time i beamed down with him to try to kill him myself...SOB ran and i could not kill him!

is there a way to kill that evil cocroach?

Intruders boarded my ship and ran at the sight of Resnig they ran into one of my shuttles and Resnig ran in with them.. so I launched the shuttle =)

RP

First Officer: "You know those intruders should be dead by now"

Str Commander Kalshion: "Your right.. ok bring that shuttle back in"

First Officer hits the firing button by mistake.. shuttle blows up.. Kalshions look at FO,"oops. Sorry sir"

/RP

argh!

the cocroach still lives after i blasted the shuttle with him on board!

he is like a bad meal that you keep on tasting over and over again!

we really must get something like digital raid or something...*L*

quote:

Originally posted by matrix:

argh!

the cocroach still lives after i blasted the shuttle with him on board!

he is like a bad meal that you keep on tasting over and over again!

we really must get something like digital raid or something...*L*

...haven'tyou tried lighting him up(i mena that literally ) wit missiles rather than laser fire?

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember once some intruders beamed into operations. I was hoping they'd kill Resnig, but there were some marines in/near operations so Resnig came out with minor injuries. It was an excuse to stick him in medbay where he can't screw anything up though.