Experiences Within The BCM Universe

aggressor27

As a proudly acclaimed n00b, I would just like to share any experiences I have had with BCM and hear those of other fans of the genre, especially Veterans .

As told by:

Commander Drannon

Terran Military

GCV-Vengeblood

Aestrom, Super Carrier Class

Commissioned: 030621

After a 2 day repair mission on my ship (yes, 2 actual days!) due to a run-in with a cloaked Super Carrier in the Sol System / Earth Region and an intrusion of marines by the same ship, I decided to take heed whenever my Tactical Officer foreshadowed such an event with "I think something's out there". Upon hearing this a second time around, I immediately cloaked, readied my fighters and stayed in place until I could pin point where the enemy fighters attacking the star stations in my region were originating from. Low and behold, a Super Carrier of the same likeness drops out of cloak and procedes in providing support for his fighters. Although the chances are few and dismal, I would like to think this was the same ship that had previously attacked me. The GCV-Vengeblood would finally have a chance to live up to her name. So I scrambled my fighters to assist the star station's squadron, and continuosly struck the Carrier, recieving minimal damage due to cloaking. The attack commenced until the ship stopped dead in space, emiting an SOS signal. With the enemy Super Carrier disabled and laying in wait, I dropped out of cloak to show the enemy my face before delivering the final blow, depriving it of the same mercy it failed to show my crew and I. It would seem the Super Carrier was not alone, for only a few minutes later, a Violin entered the region, Infiltrators launched and ready. The Violin was met with fair reprocution, as I held enough confidence in my recently upgraded Titanium/V hull to take the ship on sans cloaking. My fighters were still busy with fending off enemy fighters attacking the star station, unable to provide me with support that was not really neccessary anyway. I stayed on the tail of the Violin as best I could, delivering a stacato of laser blasts and STS-Analogs, one after the other, and letting my PTA system slowly degrade the enemy's shields. As his few fighters swarmed me like annoying mesquitos, the ship had taken enough and exploded, instantaniously launching it's shuttle. Before I could lock onto or even tractor the target, he had entered hyper-space, presumably to the Sirius system to re-arm and rebuild, a growing lust for vengeance on his mind and the will to carry it out in his heart.

[ 06-27-2003, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: aggressor27 ]

Oops, well the fact that I'm a noob should justify that, but thanks for the correction. The ship hss greenish tone, and about 2/3rds the size of my Aestrom. In the rear it has two flaps on either side resembling ailerons. I'll correct that mistake as soon as I know what ship it is.

Actually, I think I can relate to how you hard core fans and veterans alike felt about my mistake. That's like someone telling me you can fire .223 rounds from an M249. My apologies.

Ok, it has been corrected to the best of my knowledge so far. Anyway, I'd like to hear some stories and perhaps gain some knowledge and tactics as well.

[ 06-27-2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: aggressor27 ]

quote:

Originally posted by aggressor27:

Actually, I think I can relate to how you hard core fans and veterans alike felt about my mistake. That's like someone telling me you can fire .223 rounds from an M249. My apologies.

*splutter* LMAO!!!