Operation Gammulan Storm.

FCSN_Perches

(FCSN = what i am in the navy

FC is my rate. FC = Fire controlman. I work with and maintain/fix the electrical components and circuitry in weapons. I also operate and fire those weapons. SN is my rank, Seaman. In January itll be FC3, Ill be a Petty Officer 3rd class.

****** BREAKING NEWS **********

Good evening, Im Trogdot your anchor

As the Conflict in gammulan space intensifies we at terran network news continue to bring you the action.

Cyron IV Continues to fall under Heavy bombardment , with Hostile targets Being attacked iN many areas of the Planet, the fleet is huge making accirate command and control essential.

The fleet has taken some losses but this operation continues to mount. Hostile targets are ttacking the fleet, many not even orignal participants in this war.

The Commander of this war estimates the battle On Cyron IV should be wrapped up within a week, and the fleet will move onto the next planet.

The Fleet is confident the war is in the bag, with both gammulan homeworlds rendered nothing but lifeless abysses by the Random weapons deployed agaisnt them, Gammulan forces are scattered.

Rumours are even floating around the Liberated LVL 103 that The Gammulan leadership that is still alive is floating out surrender ideas though we cant confirm that.

By the way are u stationed at Damneck, VA. like 2 minutes away from VA Beach. I was just there for Intel training. I no longer like the beach after that course. I'm a Sergeant in the Marine Corps.

I see there's a few military people here at BC hooked on this game.

quote:

Originally posted by Most:

By the way are u stationed at Damneck, VA. like 2 minutes away from VA Beach. I was just there for Intel training. I no longer like the beach after that course. I'm a Sergeant in the Marine Corps.

I see there's a few military people here at BC hooked on this game.

Yes I am at Damneck small world

*NEWS ALERT ***********

Good Evening Trogdor here reporting.. Various sensors have just detected a large fleet leaving the Cyronian area, headed for a unknown destination. Staff on the planet tell us the fleet has left a great devastation in its wake, leaving the enemy totally decimated.. But the question we all ask is what becomes of this war next, this war, sveral months old, has seen the destruction of both Gammulan homeworlds, and the Liberation of those under Gammulan rule..

The Commander of the fleet has told us that this war will soon shift to finding the remnents, the hold outs of the Gammulan Empire if you will, while being ever alert on any large groups of Gammulans.

The Gammulan infrastructure, command and control, it has all fallen apart.. and the universe is in celebrtion at the fall of one of the worst Empires ever known..we will keep you up to date on this war, until its conclusion.

• 2 months later...