They shot at me!

JCMan

This is another late breaking report from IGN, your number one source for news.

Currently, Commander JCMan from the CCV-Warbringer is broadcasting this live war report......

--------

So I was in Herin system in my ongoing quest to destroy Gamma 1 when I got shot at by allies! Shure, I had some OTS weapons on board, but why did I get shot at with a SDM from an ally? Anyway, before I knew what was going on (12 intruders, was watching perscan, the best thing to watch ever ), I heard this "Hostile lauch detected!", and the beeping sound. I thought "Raise shields!" and did just that. A normal missile would just harmlessly thunk on my shield (I have full upgrades in everything but Special Items), and I always like to show my strength..... Well, you would think by now that I knew this this was no BCM...... *WAMMO!* My hull went from 100 to 45 just like that! I totally freaked out and smashed the E button on my keyboard so hard I had to fix it later! I looked and the frendly station was shooting at me with SDM missiles! I had thought it was a cloaked ship (Hence the intruders)! Well, In a flood of MASSIVE damage reports, one caught my intrest....."Enginering......Has been destroyed". I thought "If it was totaled......how is....Kendrick still blabin on in there?". Guess what, the funniest thing ever....Enginering was at 0%, BUT.....My cheif engineer was still in enginering.....I even looked on perscan. He never left Enginering ever! His health was 100% too!!!! I immediately thought "What?!? How?!? But?!? That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!". Ahhh, but it was possible. Poor Kendrik. He was probibly down there grinnin like a fool with a charred face that was blacker than black and the only thing with a sparcle was his big white shiny teeth:" " (Ahhh...dental care in 3030 is wonderfull!). *He coughs and this big black puff of smoke comes right out* Thankfully I didn't lose any officers (I left the game running for 4 days and 3 nights and their ai is still a pidely 30-38!!! No im not kidding!!!!). But I lost alot of everyone else. Also, all the intruders were wasted in the process....heh heh heh.... I docked at that evil base, bought all my SC and FC assets back, got the repair parts, had to fuel up again, and had to restock in all my weapons and other needed items (ALL my cargo bays were no more. Even the fuel tanks! I was lucky I was so close to the base!). But anyway, that's a bug (mabie?) and a story in one (I say bug because I was Earthcom once and Galcom HQ did the same thing, when I had OTS that is).

So there is is. Im in Cyron VI right now so im doin good. Repair is still underway though. For a day now (6 or 8 hours)....Geez.... Other than that, the usual ambush me and kill the nme ship goin on.

--------

There you have it, another late breaking report from IGN, your number one source for news.

Stay tuned for more war updates as it progresses.

Until then, this is IGN signing off saying goodbye and good night.