My first visit in Gammulan

Darkreaver1980

After i buyed all upgrades for my Violon Carrier, i decited to make a stop in Gammulan Territory. After i arived at a Gammy Planet, i destroyed a Military Base and wanted to fly to the next Gammulan System, after my Hyperdrive activated i heard the beeping sound for enemy Units. I scanned my Radar... 2 Fightercrafts are heading toward me, so i raised shield and wracked the 2 Fighters with my PTA. I thought it was all, god was i wrong! Right after i destroyed the two fighters, again the beeping sound, this time 4 Fighters against me, so i launched my FC to intercept them. One of my FC got destroyed, but not from the Enemy Fighters....no...a Stormcarrier decloaked about 8000 km from me, right into my fighters and wrecked them to stardust. I got now 4 Fighters after my Carrier, until i scanned my radar which reads 12(!) Fighters after me, i had panic, so i tryed to reach the Jumpgate, just to figure out that another Stormcarrier + Firestorm decloaked, after 4 seconds BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. I think i never visit Gammulans again

And that's half the fun, cloak long enough to where they lose interest in you then uncloak and sneak up their back sides. I had 3 capital ships and 8 fighters on me and I trashed them all using this technique. Those who stayed around were space dust. Those who didn't, well they weren't worth going after.