Why not hunt?

fourtrax

I took a little trip today in my shuttle craft down to terra firma. It was dawn, and as I stepped out of the shuttle in the African desert, I couldn't help but think what fun it would be to go on a safari. There were tons of animals (though some of them might be a little hostile if Mr. Smart implemented predatorial AI characteristics). Just think, you could throw a half a dozen Marines together and go practice maneuvers with live ammo, and come home with some goodies (meat, fur, etc.).

Well, I know it's probably been brought up before, and I don't actually expect to see it, as that would detract from the other tasks you should be completing. Not to mention, I'm sure it would be pretty complex to program all of that. Just sharing a thought that I'm sure many of you have already had.

quote:

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Just think, you could throw a half a dozen Marines together and go practice maneuvers with live ammo, and come home with some goodies (meat, fur, etc.).

Wake up!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Wake up!!!!

SC, you do realize that with all of these beatings, my posts are going to get dumber and dumber, right?

*I think I just opened myself up for a good one*

quote:

go play swg

You know, I did that. Once. Just once, It cost double what UC did and I spent 25 mins downloading patches for it and this is over BROADBAND.

Once I actually started playing it I realised what a total waste of time it was.

Now, UC on the other hand cost half as much and so far has had 10 times the entertainment value and I haven't even gotten out of the SOL system yet!!