Our MP Twilight zone battle

This is what happed on my screen during our strange combat; I can almost guarantee it looked totally different to everyone else.

About an hour ago on server 3 Justice and I decided to launch an attack against LostInSpace and Has. Being closest to the Procon jump gate, I entered first and began relaying Intel back to Justice. His plan was to wait until they jumped at me and then he would enter the jump gate cloaked and attack from behind.

It looked to be a good even two on two battle. Has was sticking close to the station, while LostInSpace was cloaked, but obviously in the center of his 4 fighters. LostInSpace soon decloaked and jumped towards me, on queue Justice entered the gate and disconnected.

It was now a two on one battle, but I had the advantage of a fully charged hyper drive. LostInSpaceÔÇÖs fighters arrived long before him and I took a few shots at them with my PTAÔÇÖs and then jumped towards the Castrin jump gate. I had intended to pick off LostInSpaceÔÇÖs fighters before his hyper drive had recharged and he could jump to attack me too.

Both our fighter arrived long before I did and began flying useless loopdeloops trying to attack each other. When I finally exited hyperspace, LostInSpaceÔÇÖs fighters (which had me targeted) had traveled 58 km away from my exit point in their efforts to get closer to me while I was in hyperspace. By the time I got close enough to start attacking the fighters, LostInSpace was 15 seconds from exiting hyperspace and joining the battle, Has had jumped towards Tapestran for some reason, and Wolf had just connected. I was now out numbered 3 to 1, so I cloaked.

This is where things began to get a little strange. By now LostInSpace was a mere 1 km away and in the center of my IOD sights, I line up my shot pulled the trigger the IOD fired, it looked to be a perfect hit, and  blip, LostInSpace instantly disappeared and then reappeared in the upper right hand corner of my screen, I lined up my shot again and, ...blip the same thing happened, but he was now behind me, I was about to turn around and try and hit the magic ship again when my missiles suddenly got a lock, the strange thing was the was nothing visible that they could have locked on to, but I fired 5 STS-Questor missiles anyway. I would have given up but I scored a luckily hit on him with my PTA, which had never stopped firing at the fighters all along. By this time Has and Wolf had joined the fight.

Figuring my enemies would have the same problems hitting me, as I had them, I stopped wasting Iridium and decloaked, I was right and never received a scratch on my Megaron the entire battle. Soon after I lost a fighter, I then tried to count the dots on the radar to see if I had killed any enemy fighters, but the way they were flashing and jumping around just made me dizzy. 5 minutes later (Still locked in our strange pseudo-battle) I received a blue message with no name in chat, commenting on how badly I was outnumbered. It seemed really strange at the time, but I found out after that 2 or 3 more members of Galcom had joined the server, but my client must not have picked them up.

Almost immediately after I got a server disconnect (I believe related to VCF Multiplayer issue 17)

And so that is my version of our laggy Twilight zone battle.

IÔÇÖd like to hear what the battle looked like on some of the other combatants and spectators screens .