YKYBPTMBCW

Tyrn

YKYBPTMBCW (You Know You've Been Playing Too Much BattleCruiser When) you exit your screensaver and are startled to find TACOPS open on your computer targeting a TER/MIL Canlon. Worse, you sit there dumbfounded because

1. Your BCMG cd is in its jewel case next to the monitor
  2. The Canlon is the new design from BCG and NOT the BCM/BCMG version

It gets worse as your heart starts to race slighty because

1. You're at work and it most definitely is not lunch time
  2. You now have to figure out how to explain to Derek that BCG appears to have taken over your machine even though BCG is still under lock and key

Finally, you come to your senses and you realize that you are not looking at BCG or any such thing but rather you are looking at one of the latest additions to your wallpaper collection courtesy of 3000ad.

Please note that this most definitely did not just happen to me, nope, really it didn't, honest.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

YKYBPTMBCW

You have a moment of silence if a senior officer on your ship dies.

You ask for docking clearance when pulling into the garage.

Every atlas and globe in the house has Ter/Ins and Ter/Mil bases clearly marked on it.

More than half your hard drive is filled with TGA screen shots

When a cops pulls you over you reach for the cloak or PTA button on your vehicle

When your not playing your on the Forums

SC becomes your personal god and you erect a shrine in his honor, with all the games shaped in a circle around his picture

BCM, BCG, BCMG, and BC3K works it way into ALL your conversations

You hate Resnig(this is just if you play)

VLAD's Disclamer (none of these are true examples that you play to much but if you have 3 or more of these I suggest you examine your life and make sure your priorities are in order [my priority is to play more])

P.S. Mr.Smart I would like a picture, and a place I can buy 3K J/K LOL

when @ work you try to access perscan to locate everyone

you start to create acronyms/abbreviate for everything

you go door to door with the BCMG manual and read to people from it like its the gospel

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

Hmmmmmmm.

BCMG CD is in your main cd drive

BCM CD is in your secondary cd drive/writer

???????????

I think I can go one better than that.

I have the home page set to http://www.bc3000ad.com on five Networked PC's and my laptop

My web server always has the BC Home page open on it

I have BCMG in the DVDRW drive and BCM is in the CDRW drive on one PC and a second copy of BCMG in the CDRW drive in a second PC

Both PC's have BCMG games running, as I type this.

My games server is serving a LAN game with 2 players connected surprisingly enough (hope that's not outside the NDA)

I take my Laptop to work when on nights and can normally get a few hours in when its quiet between 1 and 4 a.m.

God I've got to go get a life.

Guest Remo Williams

You burn the BCM music to CD in CDA format so you can listen to it in your car while out patroling for insurgents.

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

You burn the BCM music to CD in CDA format so you can listen to it in your car while out patroling for insurgents.

or Gammulans

You don't patrol for gams, you hunt them!! Fresh meat anyone?

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

but... I burned my bcm music to cd long ago, its main home is inside my cars cd drive, whats bad about that???

Favorate track is 13, all that guitar is extremely well done, especially starting at about 2:17 I think it is? hmmm, now what was the name of of that song...

You have been hanging around these forums too longs when you know the following:

what the Blind Man with Sleeves award is and who won it.

What the Iron Man award is and who won it.

Who commands the ICV-Necromancer.

Remember GW1 and II.

Have ever seen Pandora post.

Remember the "old girl" (2.0 codebase) being laid to rest

Can name at least three people whose registration date is listed as "a long time ago!"

Know the differance between the nicknames Raven and Crow and to whom they refer. (Bonus, name his ship)

Have fun!

When you check to make sure your crew is in a safe place and can't do anything stupid to hurt themselves before you go and do anything away from the computer... And check up on them from time to time even if there is no time to actually play the game.

• 2 weeks later...

You're checking out the new shots of BCG and find yourself pressing F9 to change the veiw

You have the impulse to hit backspace whenever you get out of your car

You read all the hype about discovered planetary systems and think to yourself "Noobs!"

You think the reason they can't find life on Mars is because they aren't setting waypoints before entering the atmosphere

The building you work at loses power and and the first thing that goes through your mind is "RESNIG!!!!!!"

You use Playmod to add your coworkers as guests and actually feel vindicated watching the jerks chase mining drones.

You think the reason they can't find life on Mars is because they aren't setting waypoints before entering the atmosphere

The building you work at loses power and and the first thing that goes through your mind is "RESNIG!!!!!!"

lol