YKYBPTMBCW

Tyrn

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Grizzle:

While watching the news, your television set gets some intermittent static and you think to yourself...

"There's something out there."

LMAO!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your friend does something really stuped and you mumble "Stuped resnig". (I did this once without knowing it)

When ur lost on the road and you hold down the "Alt-drive" button and press the "-S-" button on ur radio expecting TacOps to pop right up.

When ur boss, manager, and co-manager show up at ur workspace to talk to you and you suddenly hear this voice in ur head "We have intruders on-board!". (Has happened)

When you have a mountan of soda cans so big at your computer desk that you can't move. (It's true. It happened before)

When you take 1 look at your joystick and think "OMG! What is it doing over there! How am I playing UC without IT?!?!?!" when ur doing something totally different. (Again, has happened)

When you can think of too many things that mean you play too much.

quote:

...your car breaks down on the highway and you don't bother to call for a tow because you know nobody will come if you're on a planet.

LOL! It's so true.........

When you relate every Future like Sci-Fi Movie or show to bcm or UC, and then describe how much cooler UC or BCM is.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shingen

..you spend $400+ on a kit that does nothing but run BC. 24/7.

(not counting crashes, lockups, and systems tweaks/maintenece)

YKYBPTMBC:

when..You say "Number One, you have the con!" when you are about to rush to the bathroom.

You worship the SC and his righteous games

You think your car is any ship or shuttle or atv.

You see a cop behind you and instinctively think, "Missile lock!" and you look for the EMP button on your dashboard.

The man you hired to repair your car does a bad job and the first thought that comes to you is, "RESNIG!"

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

quote:

BOARDERS

You haven't been playing ENOUGH bc. If you had you would have known they are INTRUDERS!

(Sorry about your house)

ah!! but they could be intruders coming on board to board the ship shut...ok, I'll think I'll stop now.

Guest Shingen

I just bought a 633mhz Compac, 256 RAM, 32m Nvidia MX200, 2 gig HD.

Now I have a kit that runs UC 24/7, and a kit that'll run BCM 24/7.

Someone needs to make me a beta-tester.

• 2 weeks later...

when you take the time to install an audio chip and amplified circuit into your house alarm, which says: "Warning, INTRUDER DETECTED". and another in your driveway alarm, which says: "Warning, AQUIRED!"

(I'm not OBSESSED,.......Well, maybe a little!)

quote:

how about "Marines are in combat on the subdeck" (basement)?

LOL...sorry!, I Dont have a basement, But I guess I could divide the house up into Decks, for each floor.... Deck 1 & 2. Then, I would have to go all the way and designate my garage bays as shuttle bay 1 $ 2.

Nooo...I am happy with the novelty: "AS IS". I DO'NT want to end up seeing the shrink for obsessive compulsiveness or post tramatic stress, due to "UNIVERSAL COMBAT" battle fatigue..LOL

Come to think of it that's another one.

When you know most of the pilot's dialogue in the game.

All quiet here

Still searching

I've got clean scan

This does NOT look good

Incoming

DArn, I missed

I missed! I missed!

Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwww

See? Told you it wouldn't hurt

Scratch one bogey

Preparing to jump