YKYBPTMBCW

Tyrn

quote:

LMAO!!! Man, you guys are just. plain. weird.

.....and I thought it was just me.

Naw! just finding some REAL enjoyment in your hard work. The challenges in life, already recognized, or dead..one must look for the FUN in life..eh?

quote:

All quiet here

Still searching

I've got clean scan

This does NOT look good

Incoming

DArn, I missed

I missed! I missed!

Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwww

See? Told you it wouldn't hurt

Scratch one bogey

Preparing to jump

SHHHUSH !! Cmder CHAVIK!....you will have me spending NEXT weekend UPGRADING my BATTLECRUISER...er...I mean my home security system!. That's what I did LAST weekend!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

All quiet here

Still searching

I've got clean scan

This does NOT look good

Incoming

DArn, I missed

I missed! I missed!

Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwww

See? Told you it wouldn't hurt

Scratch one bogey

Preparing to jump

Here is one, I heard last night for the first time, playing UC: "matter splatter!!" (from a pilot who just blew an enemy to itty bitty bits of matter, I assume)

I may wire that one up to my bug lamp!!

• 2 weeks later...

Near the end of a long day of work, you tell a co-worker that if you were the store commander you would do a better job, when if fact the title is store manager.

Happen a few days ago, I wasn't even thinking about BC at all until that moment. My friend caught me saying it and I didn't realize.

quote:

Near the end of a long day of work, you tell a co-worker that if you were the store commander you would do a better job, when if fact the title is store manager.

Happen a few days ago, I wasn't even thinking about BC at all until that moment. My friend caught me saying it and I didn't realize.

The subconcious mind is a funny thing, to say the least.

You send your AE to his quarters before going to bed yourself.

You ask your line manager for Shore Leave rather than Annual Leave.

You call a first aid kit a medipack.

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by JCMan:

When you relate every Future like Sci-Fi Movie or show to bcm or UC, and then describe how much cooler UC or BCM is.

LOL!!!!! I do that every time I hear the words "Star Trek" come out of somebody's mouth. Even if they aren't talking to me.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr. Elio Jason:

You worship the SC and his righteous games

Ya, I put the box of BCMG on my desk, and light candles around it, chanting the mantra, "SC is God, SC is God, SC is God..." and do the same for my terminal when the disc is in it.

(kidding, dont really do it. But if SC was really in front of me, i would probally faint.)

YKYPTMBCW:

1)You feel tired, and say "Personel with high fatiuge must be taken off duty." OR, you say that your Fatigue Facor is too high, and you need to be taken off duty.

2)You get injured and say that you need a Medkit because your Life Factor is too low.

3)You are sick, and you say you need to report to Medibay to recieve a Vacpak to contain the disease.

4)You are hungry, and you say "I need to go to the galley to get a Nutripak.

(Wow this was long)

YKYPTMBCW:

You decorate you're computer room with nothing but BC related material

You create two scale models from hand using either sticks or other type of material (two models I created, Battlecruiser MK 1 and Atstrom

You create two actual models for another game just so you could see what they appear to be in the game (game in question, X2 - The Threat)

You say "Stand down from red alert status", when someone is at the door and then leaves

You yell "Alert when the door bell rings"

You place you're BCM and BCMG CD in a gold plated plake and place it on the wall

You place SC's picture somewhere in you're own (my girlfriend has a picture of DS in her room, scary really, make's me wonder who she love's more)

You create a new set of Commandments:

1. Thou shalt buy no other dev's games.

2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Supreme Commander in vain.

3. Remember the release dates, and keep them holy.

4. Honor your SC and your FC

5. Thou shalt not teamkill.

6. Thou shalt not commit planetfall with 56K.

7. Thou shalt not steal another players CC.

8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy fleet.

9. Thou shalt not covet thy navigations officer.

10. Thou shalt not covet another players CC, or his credits, or anything else that belongs to them.

No religious insults intended. I am firm believer in God myself.

When you are told to evacuate a building, you look for an airlock.

When your hungry, you pull into a nearby McDonalds, ask for a number 3, and get pissed when they forget the nutripak.

When your car engine's integrity gets below 25%, you tell Kendrick to eject it.

You believe a GPS is a TacOps computer.

You have no idea what the hell gravity is.

When your car excedes 55 MPH, you think you are in hyperspace.

You think a V-8 is a Numega Engine.

If your house is on fire, you hear Kendrick chant

"Living Room.... Is Damaged"

"Bathroom.... Is Damaged"

You think you have a low AI level when you get lost in your house.

You believe the phrase, "When in doubt, lauch a R.A.N.D.O.M."

You believe your Fuse Box and Circuit Breaker box is a Logistix computer.

You think that disconnecting the garage door mechanism is like turning off power to the launch control.

You believe that closing the front gate is like raising the shields.

You think a car repair shop is a docking station.

When your car breaks down and you visit a car repair shop, you expect them to give you the replacement parts for free.

You think the workers at the repair shops are system engineers.

You think the person in the passenger seat is your Navigation Officer.

You think the chief of police is Resnig, and the officers are the marines (no wonder why I dont trust him).

You think Al-Quaida is the Gammulans.

You think a trash can is a cargo pod.

You think the garbage man is a shuttle on cargosweep orders.

When someone takes your parking spot, you try to hit backspace to arm your missles.

When you enter the computer store, you always run to the software section looking for the next game in the battlecruiser series.

You pretend that the fish in your aquarium is collection of species from planets in the Alpha-Centauri System.

When your monitor breaks and you go to the store, you ask for a replacement bridgeviewer unit.

You think HDTV is a upgrade for your bridgeviewer unit.

[ 06-23-2004, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Ditto00 ]

Nah, I'm just trying to gut punch SC so much, he falls over

Did I come close?

Did you like any? I hope so, I spend a whole HOUR of *MY* UC playing time to entertain all of you

Perhaps they should make a show called "What happens when you put a UC Geek and a BB together"

Next, I have another.

When you think a llama is a n00b with an AI level so low, you could actually CRAVE to have Resnig on board.

Lastly, you should make a web page called Murphy's Laws of SC

BTW, I play UC

[ 06-22-2004, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Ditto00 ]

I liked several of em

BC/UC? > all the same to me UC is just an extremely ADVANCED version.... if you know what I mean. I just went out and bought the ORIGINAL BC at EB games,(COLLECTABLE to me!!) USED, for $5.00. I jumped on it!!. guess I am as hooked as anyone on this board

[ 06-23-2004, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: street ]

• 1 month later...

You start renaming parts of your house "Deck 2 Aft Corridor" and "Officer Quarters" and such.

You whine about lazy system engineers when you take out the trash.

When someone makes an obscure joke, you call them a Galaxian and tell them to go back to Esoterica.

(This one isn't mine, heard it here before somewhere.) You put your house plants on searching duty.

You tell someone their AI is too low when they ask simple computer questions repeatedly.

Everytime something breaks you either blame Resnig, intruders, or both.

You look at a map of where you live and plot waypoints to land marines by shuttle and T-pad. (I live in Vegas. A city in the middle of no where like every city in the BC universe.)

You're glad growing up didn't require you to delete your save games.

You avoid using that section of road with the construction going on because you think it's a fluxfield and you don't want to risk jumping into a black hole.

---

Whenever you pull into a shopping center you start looking for TRADCOM.

---

You try to decouple the steering wheel on your car so you can aim your main guns better...