YKYBPTMBCW

Tyrn

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenny87

There is no battery.

Here's one that happened to me yesterday. I was read a comic strip and one of the characters said "Urge to kill...rising"

I saw "Urge to kill...Resnig"

You know when you've been playing too much battlecruiser when....

Your eating your lunch, and your body detects some food poisoning, a voice in your head then screams "hostile lunch detected"

Your flying your private airplane coming in for landing, on final approach you radio to tower "Planet fall esthablished"

You open the door to your bosses office and automatically say "Retrieving data"

You start believing a manhole is a DJP.

Go to PC world and ask for Navitron computer.

Go to a watch shop and ask for a wristlaser attachment.

Write to NASA explaing the need to add beam weapons to their spacestations and satellites.

Wondering why car dealers dont sell OC's

Just my 2 cents

[ 08-17-2004, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: BombFox ]

quote:

I've heard NASA actually gets those kind of letters all the time...

LOL obviously been playing too much battlecruiser. I hope they got my letter...

[ 08-17-2004, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: BombFox ]

This happened to me today, Lightbulb blew at home and I heard this voice 'Lightbulb has been destroyed'

That would have been bad enough but when I replaced I thought 'Lightbulb is...... Under Repair'

Then when I turned the light on 'Power allocation succeeded'

I think I need to get out a bit more.....!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

YKYBPTMBCW

1. Whenever you get off the freeway, you find yourself saying 'Now Exiting Hyperspace' or any related phrase

2. Whenever You go to a gas station, you as for Radine fuel.

3. Whenever you need to a coworker out for something, to tell them to go use a SC, since it'll be faster.

4. Whenever something goes wrong, you say it was Resnig's fault, even if there is no Resnig around, or even within 100 km

• 2 weeks later...

YKYBPTMBCW

1. When playing dodgeball with your kids, you try to turn on the missle jammer

2.Whenever you aproach a shopping mart you hear a voice say "Approaching Starstation".

3.You have redone the body of you car to look like a light fighter.

4.Youve renamed your son Resnig, cause he breaks everything anyways.

You go to the local car dealer and ask for a new OC Asset- and the dealer actually knows what you're talking about...after all, it's the 5th time this week.

You are scheming to buy a new computer so that you can run UC 24/7 and still have a machine to use for everything else. Of course, you already have a second machine for playing BCMG.

You close the garage doors whenever you have uninvited house guests...just in case. I mean, you never know, and all your marines are on away missions...

Nobody, ever no matter what their AI level, pilots your ships but you. You even drop mining drones off personally- and sit there, shuttle powered down, reading magazines while the drones fill up.

Bridge officers go to the brig when you're on away missions- all except Resnig, who comes with you at gunpoint because he can't trusted with your valuable prisoner storage space.

You wish there were BC model kits so that you could proudly display your CC and its assets on the shelf over your computer.

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by NukeIt:

You wish there were BC model kits so that you could proudly display your CC and its assets on the shelf over your computer.

Why not?

I'd get a Firestorm if there were some.

LOL i've definatly been playing too much.

• 1 month later...
Guest DocHoliday

You spent your lunch breaks at work planning out your next assault on an Insurgent base in a local bar with notes spread around on your table showing waypoint orders, shuttle loadouts, crew rosters and base maps..

You spent the rest of your work posting on forums and checking for patches

Cheers,

Doc