Resnig, how can I kill thee? Let me count the ways.

Guest kenny87

Guest kenny87

To coincide with Shingen's thread for training your crew, I thought I'd start this thread off to collect the creative ways to start the first step of the cloning process.

Here's a couple I've come up with:

1. The Gas Crush

Involves beaming the officers down into a gas giant, thus crushing them like an empty beer can.

Good: Quick, easy, and simple.

Bad: Requires a gas giant, not all officers can be beamed down at once.

2. Execution camp

Beam them into a hostile base, and let it's defenders do the dirty work.

Good: Entertaining, XP from enemy marines that die, hostile bases are easy to find.

Bad: Requires a hostile base, takes time, and again not all officers can be beamed down at once.

I beamed resnig into a enemy base one time so they could kill him while I watched from above, and the moron actually killed all of them instead. I don't know what he had for breakfast that morning, but I want my entire crew to start eating the same thing.....

quote:

I beamed resnig into a enemy base one time so they could kill him while I watched from above, and the moron actually killed all of them instead. I don't know what he had for breakfast that morning, but I want my entire crew to start eating the same thing.....

Beam Resnig into the central pacific... and leave him... let the SHARKS have their fun. He will either drown and get eaten by the sharks, or if he can somehow breathe under water, he will eventually STARVE to death. What's nice is you can just bring up PERSCAN every once in a while and check his AGONY-O-METER (Fatigue Factor)

If your feeling brave:

1. Send Resnig to a shuttle.

2. Go to your local hostile starstation.

3. Blow it up.

4. With luck you will stir up a bees nest of cap ships and fighters jumping in, keep them busy and make them angry.

5. When hostiles are angry enough launch Resnig in his shuttle and apply the HOLD order.

6. Then run away.

7. If your a carrier commander why not cloak and watch the shuttle be decimated.

Another idea might be to assign some highly fatigued, low AI Marines to take Resnig for joyride in a shuttle at a moon of your choice

quote:

Originally posted by Matchoo:

LMAO!!!!

I don't kill him -it's too quick. After Mr 'Order only my a few of my dumbest marines to search duty to fight off an entire army of boraders' Resnig showed off his amazing powers of ineptitude, I had him reassigned. To a tiny lil' island in the pacific. -With the two of my dumbest marines. As far as I know, they are still happily 'yessir'ing each other and goosestepping about the island, while Resnig orders them on search duty to fend off hostile coconuts. I'll check up on him in a month. Heh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...