I just swiped stuff from a transport!

Annihilator

LOL!! I just swiped a bunch of stuff from a Gal/Com LRT-15! See, I was jumping to Wraith, when a cruiser decided to attack it and failed miserably, just like the other billions that try to attack stations. Well, it dropped a cargo pod. I got intruders from a cloaked Stormcarrier that the station later destroyed, and they decided to hang in SC4. I stopped my ship near the cargo pod and let the marines take care of them. Well in the meantime, the Gal/Com LRT-15 picked up the cargo pod and just parked there. I launched my shuttle to collect it, not realizing that it had alrealy picked it up. Well, under the collect menu, there was the LRT!!! I told my shuttle to collect it, and it rammed into it and said, "SC1 Cargo Container Loaded" as if it collected a container!! And there were 8 things loaded into the shuttle after that! I know they weren't there before because I put my mouse on the shuttle 1 button and watched the number change from 0 to 8!! And even better, the cargo pod that I was going to collect had only 1 useless thing in it, and this had 8 useless things in it! LOL, how wierd is that???? I'm definatly going to try something like that again!!!!!!!!

[ 04-04-2005, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Yes, you can "steal" from transports with your shuttle. You can order your shuttles to collect cargo if there's transports or pods with goods in the area.

• 1 month later...