Crazy Stuff You've Tried

Matchoo

I thought it would be fun to list some of the crazy things we have tried, whether they worked or not.

Last night I was playing UC and I noticed that at 50.0km from earth your ship automatically planet-falls. I took my megaron to 50.1km from earth, gave it a halt command, then took my AE out for a little spacewalk to see if my AE would planet-fall. I could picture the little guy entering the planet and falling to his doom. SC thought of everything, though, because as soon as I hit the 50.0km mark, the game ended and it was reported that I was KIA.

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

ROTFLMAO

What did you expect? A nice Parasail drop into Los Angeles?

Nope. Was hoping for a nice, flaming impact with the planet. Would have been a good use for Resnig. Kind of like a human-OTS.

(FYI the same thing happens if you use your magnetic boots to attach yourself to your CC then try to surf during planetfall.)

• 3 months later...

if you try to surf in hyprespace you ship will dissapear from under you.

I've tried to cloak my ship and hj to a enemy station and fly into the station(like in the crevases and holes and destroy it from the indide) it worked 1 out of 2 times the second time the fighters kiled me. the first time the fighters got stuck hiting the station. you have to get in the right spot.

• 1 month later...

one time i was damaged down to 34 on my hull and armor and i loaded everything one to my shuttles becasuse life support was failing and radiation was every where and i left a little radin a plutonium to run the launch controles and shield. i towed the cc with my shuttle to the starstaion and repaired. when all the repairs where done. i was destroyed

On a whim one time when an Insurgent fleet popped into the sector I was patrolling. I set my CC AP to autommatically follow the main carrier and then I ejected and clamped onto the top of the CC.

I then prenteded it was Robotech ^_^ Hah. Didn't work to well but it was fun

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

quote:

Originally posted by Matchoo:

I thought it would be fun to list some of the crazy things we have tried, whether they worked or not.

Last night I was playing UC and I noticed that at 50.0km from earth your ship automatically planet-falls. I took my megaron to 50.1km from earth, gave it a halt command, then took my AE out for a little spacewalk to see if my AE would planet-fall. I could picture the little guy entering the planet and falling to his doom. SC thought of everything, though, because as soon as I hit the 50.0km mark, the game ended and it was reported that I was KIA.

Hey, I've got a good one.

This one time, I decided to play the tutorial mission.. so i clicked on it, and as soon as it finished loading, it immediately reported that I was killed in action.

Wow did I ever learn alot from that tutorial.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...