Flight of the Stormcarrier

Supreme Cmdr

Gammulans rejoice!

Man, this ship came out so well, I couldn't stop pissing around with it.

I am going to release a total of about 50 shots on Monday. Until then, these should tide over a slow weekend.

EDIT:

All 42 shots are now up!

[ 12-09-2002, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

{RP}

Incoming Transmission

................. and using these ships

.................shall......conquer.........................................will be scattered

..................................................perish........................

End Transmission

{/RP}

Very Nice. It is worthy of being called "Gammulan."

quote:

Originally posted by quantum:

Prettiest capital ship I've seen so far!! It really looks fantastic. Can't wait!!!

heh, imagine flying it - or flying around it. In some of the shots tomorrow, you will see me flying around with an S-Fighter (not the new BCG version cuz Fred hasn't done it yet), attempting to dock in the rear docking bay - while the carrier is in motion.

....makes me want to put in manual docking. But that ain't gonna happen in BCG. You have to wait for BCO to do that. So don't bother asking me again.

[rp]

A beauty she is and only for the best race in the game. Just keep staring at her I got a little present waiting for ya in the form of a full salvo of vagrants set for FATAL. Stop by at the gammulan quadrant anytime I'll be waiting to collect your cargo and the pay.

[/rp]

[ 12-09-2002, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Outlaw ]

All 42 shots are now up!

These shots show the revised Stormcarrier carrier as well as some shots of the revised terrain.

With a model database of over 250+ units, each unit is getting a complete overhaul to take advantage of graphics improvements including high poly counts, detail, glow, specular, bump maps. Other enhancements include self shadowing, real-time dynamic lighting (which complement the realistic day/night effects), as well

as several pixel and vertex shader effects.

[ 12-09-2002, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Gammulans rejoice!

Man, this ship came out so well, I couldn't stop pissing around with it.

I am going to release a total of about 50 shots on Monday. Until then, these should tide over a slow weekend.

nice christmas prresent!

EDIT:

All
42 shots
are now up!