Intruder assault gunship

Supreme Cmdr

Here are some Intruder gunship shots. Have the smelling salts nearby.

Intruder 1

Intruder 2

Intruder 3

Intruder 4

btw, for some of you who have not been keeping track, the Marauder, Intruder, Skeeter and Firebug gunships have replaced the PAS1, PAS2, HAG, LAG crafts from BCM. And the new Shadow (see already released shots) assault craft is not really a gunship - it is a cross between a fighter and a gunship.

EIDT: One of the shots was of the Marauder, so I've replaced it.

[ 01-12-2003, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Excellent job SC =)

Looks like a cross from a Chinook and an apachi *Chinooks are unarmed,and to my knowledge it has a refueling arm to take in fuel*

It looks preatty big.. but can the CC carry it? or is restricted to ground base's only? *stupid question*

Lookin great SC! I can't wait for BCG to come out, I'm being a marine for sure. Keep up the good work!

Correction on your statement Kalshion

*Chinooks are unarmed...

The most modern chinook (CH-47D) has MG mounts so it can serve gunship roles. (http://www.fas.org/ for more info)

That is a beautiful view, everything from the ship itself to the snow mountains behind it. What is that little ship in the corner of the first shot? My eyes are horrible Good job SC, I'm am totally sure I'm going to buy a new computer just to play this game. I was wondering, is everything you can get in multiplayer useable in single player as well, such as in the starbase commander roles?

Okay, but what are you going to do when a marine on the ground launchs a shoulder mounted missle at your ship and it blows up right under your gun ? Scream , "I don't want any!" And close the door?

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

The terrain seems a little (too) blurry, will there be something to help fix that?

There's nothing wrong with the terrain. Those are JPEG shots and the lossy compression causes that.

No, it's not that, the text and the ships are clear.

quote:

Originally posted by Serondal:

Okay, but what are you going to do when a marine on the ground launchs a shoulder mounted missle at your ship and it blows up right under your gun ? Scream , "I don't want any!" And close the door?

no i will grab my baseball bat and swing at the incoming rocket thus directing it to you again

quote:

quote:

quote:

The terrain seems a little (too) blurry, will there be something to help fix that?

There's nothing wrong with the terrain. Those are JPEG shots and the lossy compression causes that.

Thats because they comprise of different color spectrums in the textures so the JPEG compression has a less harsher effect.

Please go and read up on JPEG compression before arguing with me. Thank You

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Thats because they comprise of different color spectrums in the textures so the JPEG compression has a less harsher effect.

Please go and read up on JPEG compression before arguing with me. Thank You

Yeah come-on Epsilon everyone knows that. I thought the terrain looked great. These new models are brilliant, this is turning into one hell of a game! I've just got a loan out so I can upgrade my system ready in time for the game release.

Guest Remo Williams

Those shots are sweet. The terrain looks great to me even in the JPEG format. JPEG doesn't do a TGA pic justice at all when converted, but I don't see any blurr.