New shots!!

Supreme Cmdr

I have uploaded a 17MB archive containing some wicked space shots. It also contains shots of all the armed transports as well as the new naval carrier, All Terrain Vehicle, Heavy Assault Vehile, Light Assault Vehicle etc etc

I will delete this archive once the shots are up at gamescreenshots.com

Enjoy!

And if you missed the previous transport shots, you can see them here

OOOO cant wait! cant wait!

Shuttle MK1 is my favorite.

I think overall the graphic enhancements for BCG are exquisite. But I hope there will be updated graphics for the firestorm and warmonger to compare to the latest few models. Oh and while commenting on models the station enhancements are sweet as well. Must admit I like flying my shuttle or fighter at super speeds through the superstructure of the exisiting BCM stations...the more complicated and hard to navigate the better .

But uber kudos to the individuals workin the texture magic.

The gallery on gamescreenshots.com has been updated with some pics of the new shuttle MK1, the APC MK1 and MK2 (with rocket launcher) etc

The Wildcat and Mayhem battle tanks should be up later this week as I expect to sign off on the Wildcat later today.

For some of you who were wondering, here is the list of player controlled BCG ground units. Also, carriers, cruisers and transports have been modified to carry a combination of these as vehicles. e.g. the Battlecruiser MK1 now carries 2xATV, 1xAPCMK1, 1xCAV, while the MK2 carries 1xATV, 1xHAV, 2xAPCMK2, and the MK3 carries 1xATV, 1xHAV, 1xAPCMK2, 1xUAVMK2 and so on.

code:

MFB Mobile Forward Base

APCMK1 Armored Personnel Carrier Type1

APCMK2 Armored Personnel Carrier Type2

HAV Heavy Assault Vehicle

LAV Light Assault Vehicle

ATV All Terrain Vehicle

WILDCAT Heavy tank

MAYHEM Light tank

UAVMK1 Urban Assault Vehicle Type1

UAVMK2 Urban Assault Vehicle Type2

CAV Combat Assault Vehicle

CAB Combat Assault Buggy

Awesome shots. As much as I liked the MK1 shuttle before its a nice change of graphic cause it reminded me of the startrek shuttles too much. Overall the dark mood of the newer models really seem to define the BC ships as a class of their own. Nice and distinctive.

(off the wall a bit)--->The BCMK1 model looked like something out of the abyss. Nice contrast on that model. (couldnt resist but to comment since I wasnt able to do so before)

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Below are three shots of the Wildcat heavy tank. The Mayhem (a smaller version), should be up later today once Wille is done with it.

SWEEEEET! Those look really tuff SC. Would a marine with a rocket launcher be able to put a dent in one; or should you head for the nearest DJP on sight?

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Those look really tuff SC. Would a marine with a rocket launcher be able to put a dent in one; or should you head for the nearest DJP on sight?

It depends. The armor rating on the Wildcat is 1500 and on the Mayhem its 1000.

The KLMP rocket launcher (which carries 4 rockets in 4 independent tubes) fires the APR_GPR rockets (General Purpose Rocket) which have a damage rating of 100 units each. Since you can have a max of 8 rounds, that means you'd need 8 of these rockets to have a direct hit. Then probably a few grenades and whatnot.

The LR12 on the other hand (which carries 1 rocket per tube) fires the APR_LR12 rocket which have a damage rating of 150 units each. Do the math.

Of course, the gits sitting in the tank aren't going to be waiting for you to hammer them. Not only do those twin main guns have a range of 25K meters, each shell is an armor piercing T5 rating (damage rating = 250). So, each time it fires, its going to dish out a max damage of 500 units.

Then there's the top mounted turret gun which has a rating of T2 (damage rating = 35).

The two tanks have a pretty low firing rate though (1500ms in the Wildcat and 1000ms in the Mayhem); so, you'd still have time to crawl off the top of that building you're perched on.

Quite a nice piece of work there Sc. It might be my end but I can't tell if these units are hover or tracked with alot of armor covering the treads.

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

Quite a nice piece of work there Sc. It might be my end but I can't tell if these units are hover or tracked with alot of armor covering the treads.

They are hovered. I had Wille design them that way so that I didn't have to waste time animating visible tracks.

And speaking of weapons, on a whim, I took a shot of the 18 (12 new in BCG) weapons of mass destruction in the game.

wmd1

wmd2

wmd3