BCG shots at IGN

OMG,OMG!!! Those are some kickass PX and a damn kickass GAME! YEAH!!

BCG will make other space-sim developers wet their pants!... geez.cant wait for bcg...a few months only! Im waiting for this one for a looong time. I checked and rechecked pix of BCG for the last year(s). The shield effects ... debris fields... oh man ...one word: KICKASSGAMEFORKICKASSPEOPLE

Its so beutyfull,it makes me cry! ...no wait,that was a movie

Sorry,i just had to comment about BCG

In fact, we're working on getting it such that the areas you know as 'scenes' can be flagged as complete forests with wall-to-wall vegetation. It was easier to do it this way because flagging an entire planet would bring any computer to its knees. Just think, you're running across grassland....and then you meet this wall of forest thats going to take you the best part of a long time to span.

Oh ya. Will look forward to these in BCG. If only for myself just parkin your CC planetside and walkin among the trees will make the scale seem just that much more real. DANG I wish I could be at E3 to see everyone's faces as BCG makes its first step into the community. Give em no mercy SC .

quote:

Oh please, thats nuthin'. Wait'll you see the shots that are coming out of E3. You'll wet your pants.

heh

OMG! !!!!!!!!! Hmm,for the thingy about not puting computers on its knees...why not make the forest like in Operation Flashpoint ? (kewl thingy there...nice gameengine for that "era" of games.runs great with slow systems.anyway,just reminding you...i dont know how it works for the games,since im not a developer of anykind...gameengines etc.).Or maybe the LOADING-AREA thingy...like in Morrowind (then,it would be frustrating to wait the loading time of areas...but its a solution :)i really dont support this one for this type of game ) .In anycase(box of chocolates .bcg is just SWEET),im confident in BCG's success (who doesnt?!)... cant wait for August to come... damn,why dont we have in real life a /cheat parameter to make time fly faster . Its soo unfaaiir! *ZOIDBERG QUOTE*

And anyway... that pix u posted me there... curses!...u know why

Yeah,make a luMberjack caste in the game too !

CheerzZz

p.s.:ignore my spelling of a "few" words please:)just to remember someone

[ 05-12-2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: MindFever ]