More BCG shots at IGN

Guest fhult

Guest fhult

quote:

Battlecruiser Generations Grabs

Love it or hate it, this newest Battlecruiser has a truly impressive sense of scale. Dig the shots.

It's to bad you can only see five shots before that aggravating "must be a subs. . ." kicks in

Anyways, Sweeet!!

Oh ya, here's the link - To the screen shots -

heh, those shots are nuthin'. You should see the ones that Computer Games Mag is running in the next issue (Cindy Yans is doing an article) and which I sent them yesterday. I think the Beta testers are still whimpering (I made all 24 available to them last evening).

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

I just looked at those pics.
GAWK!

Oh look, my drool cup is full again.

So SC, you say the beta copies are going in the post tomorrow? Gimme gimme gimme it now.

hehe

Don't waste your time. I have no idea why Dreamcatcher released that video - and without letting me know I might add. Its just. pure. crap. Its not even the E3 build (nor the current one). It has the old interface, the older BCM characters, weapons, terrain etc etc.

I so pissed its not funny. Tomorrow is Monday. A lot of people are going to have a very, very bad day.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Don't waste your time. I have no idea why Dreamcatcher released that video - and without letting me know I might add. Its just. pure. crap. Its not even the E3 build (nor the current one). It has the old interface, the older BCM characters, weapons, terrain etc etc.

I so pissed its not funny. Tomorrow is Monday. A lot of people are going to have a very, very bad day.

hmmm...

*imagines the unemployed rate going up a bit*

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

They have a video of BCG up at GameSpot also I wonder if its the same one.

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbish:

Well, the Gamespot one claims to be from E3; the IGN one wasn't. Anyone here have Gamespot Complete?

Regardless, they're all being taken down. They were sent out by DC as part of their marketing.

quote:

Originally posted by rvs:

Very nice shots....will be standing in line for this release:)

Smokin Bob

Pah! You want to see shots? Go here.