BCG Beta 2 Shots

Supreme Cmdr

... ...

...... ........

THATs ComPLETELY insane!!! This is just toomuch teasing !! ... oh well,my life is screwed now...I like,laugh in sleep,dreaming about flying a Bc mk1 GENERAtIONS Edition,and my girlfriend thinks i am freaking out... did this happen to anyone?

No but seriously...this is sadly true:) :yesterday in my dream you were shooting at me with a twin-lasergun (with LASER effects FROM BCMG !!!!!) from a wooden platform--like builders have it for house constructios-- (weird...) and runing like a weasel arround it with some chicks

Ok,now u must release in schedule BCG /w time spared ...or else,i will get another drink

Ok,gotta go play with BCStudio...its the first time i use this...no help needed,i will figure it out how it workzZz.

CheerzZz ppl.

[ 06-04-2003, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: MindFever ]

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

jusr curious, that gunship in the pics (forgot the name), how many people can it carry? I know it can carry a vehicle, but I don't think you said how many people.

8 plus the two pilots

Man. Those are some impressive shots. I'm a sucker for colored lights, so the first two or three got my attention, but when I got to those base and terrain shots, I really got excited. You're now right up there with the best of the flight sims in the terrain and ground-modeling department! Very, very nice. BCG is going to be a top-tier game all the way.

quote:

Originally posted by mudpuppy:

Man. Those are some impressive shots. I'm a sucker for colored lights, so the first two or three got my attention, but when I got to those base and terrain shots, I really got excited. You're now right up there with the best of the flight sims in the terrain and ground-modeling department! Very, very nice. BCG is going to be a top-tier game all the way.

hehe, it looks even better up close. Wait for the demo (due out in July/August).

WHAT????????? DEMO??? ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! july/august? i will get diabetes!this is too sweet!! ... oh geez,my girlfriend will kill me ... emm ,again

Peeeezdamatrna ow,komaj cakam!!meni se bo strgalo ce je nebom skinu cimprej!! (I wont translate this )) - its the waiting-for-the-game delirium...).

Oh well,noone pays attention to my weird MindFever-ish quotes... wait,i can criticise SC and noone will never know!

Derek,plz post some more pix...do u have some pix of the weapons(like missiles,laser shots) and other new cool bases or even some OTS/STO WEAPONs in ACTION,plz,can you,huh?can you ? Oh well,if all of this was allready posted then ---> MindFever au Flambe ...dinner for everyone!

[ 06-05-2003, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: MindFever ]

quote:

Can I tell you something?...

NO! (SC style rox!! Now i know why is he like that ...a few times better than fitness for overwhelming tension )

Just kidd'n'

Cheers

Some Awesome shots!

Hehe , check the shots and you'll notice this;

"Neo dodges bullets where Derek dodges missiles."

He's the chosen "FPS/Strategy/Space Sim programmer" one . But if he's Neo then who's Morpheus (Let's check out the devteam )

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

http://www.gamescreenshots.com/fullpic.asp...ry=0&picOrder=0

Very nice, though I am wondering how you managed this landing getting that tree in by the wings

Oh that easy, the trees are billboards are certain altitudes and solid from ground level. (Its a performance thing), so I simply landed where I saw a clearing. Quite simple really.

ps: I'm surprised that nobody noticed that the wheels on that CAV were turned. All vehicles with wheels now have independent axle based suspensions, rotating/turning wheels etc etc and the entire vehicular dynamics/controls/physics have been re-written. In fact, controlling vehicles is now similar to BF1942, Tribes etc. Very simple and you can use the mouse to control the gun turrets on a vehicle which has guns (e.g. the ATV, CAB, UAV etc) while you drive with the keyboard.

[ 06-09-2003, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

http://www.gamescreenshots.com/fullpic.asp...ry=0&picOrder=0

Very nice, though I am wondering how you managed this landing getting that tree in by the wings

Oh that easy, the trees are billboards are certain altitudes and solid from ground level. (Its a performance thing), so I simply landed where I saw a clearing. Quite simple really.

ps: I'm surprised that nobody noticed that the wheels on that CAV were turned. All vehicles with wheels now have independent axle based suspensions, rotating/turning wheels etc etc and the entire vehicular dynamics/controls/physics have been re-written. In fact, controlling vehicles is now similar to BF1942, Tribes etc. Very simple and you can use the mouse to control the gun turrets on a vehicle which has guns (e.g. the ATV, CAB, UAV etc) while you drive with the keyboard.

hehe I see.

I saw the wheels but really didn't think much of it: Just thought cool, the wheels turn that'll be fun to see.

they just seemed natural like that.

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbish:

Wow. Very cool. I could have sworn I heard somewhere that the grass and leaves will move in the wind. Is that true?

Yeah thats the plan. Its just a vertex shader, so make sure your card support vertex shader 1.1 or higher and pixel shader 1.3 or higher. In fact, those are the minimum shader requirements for the game. No shader. No game.