UC's first rating on Yahoo

Convoolio

It's weird, cause if you click on the link to buy the game you get taken to a screen that says the release date is Jan. 30th, and that you can pre-order it...

It looks like it is available now until you actually try to buy a copy.

I read some of the reviews--looks like folks are reviewing Amazon.com (the one I saw) as opposed to the sim, which makes sense since it isn't out yet.

Kind of misleading...

Not that BCG is not a 4 star, but they make you think the review mark is for the sim, and it isn't.

rvs

If you follow the link to Amazon.com, you get reviews for Amazon. If you follow the 'read reviews' link at Yahoo shopping(next to the UC box), you will find that Yahoo allows anonymous people to review products that aren't even available yet.

Update: If you check the link again, you will see the abuse has started.

Exactly my words as I reported about it yesterday

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

I don't have a Yahoo account. So if anyone has one, please go ahead and make a simple post noting the fact that the game hasn't even been released yet and that this is just our resident troll at work.

Sent a report to Yahoo, stating the fact that allowing reviews on a game that is not even out yet is moronic and makes them look foolish.

I also asked them to remove the post because it is harassment, and Spam, and will hurt their sales if they do not remove it, and it is straight up BS to boot, because the game isn't even out yet, so there is no way he could have reviewed it in any way shape or form.

Morons!!!

Someone posted a review about the game on Amazon.com this morning. I asked them why there allowing people to review a game that isn't even out yet

I just took another look... and noticed that the review is gone

It helps when you've been a costumer for a LONG time and have ordered nearly 80% of the stuff you have from them

Update: Just sent in a report. Geez = the username of this guy alone should make Yahoo question weather he should be allowed to review at all =