3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

UC Review - Computer Games

Denny Atkin's 3/5 star review appears in the July issue of Computer Games mag. Another well written and focused review. Its pretty funny in some parts and the hardcore BC gamer will get a chuckle or two.

any meaningful quotes for those of us that dont get that one. Dont mean to brown nose but if you say its fair, would like to know what they think are the strong and weak points.

is there any way to get him to look at the tutorial? in my opinion, the creation of the tutorial addresses 90% of the critisms i've seen in the reviews[i guess there's no way to get the reviewers to play enough that they become familiar with the interface].

quote:

Originally posted by map:

[i guess there's no way to get the reviewers to play enough that they become familiar with the interface].

I think it mostly depends on wich kind of magazine we are talking about. There are tons of website/paper magazines wich exists only to say something, no matter what, but there also exists magazines wich require their reviewers to actually finish a game and to be experts in a genre before allowing them to write something. Of course, in an open ended game such as UC, X2, Morrowind (just to name a few) the "play until the end" requirement becomes "play as long as you can".

Just to break a spear defending a selected few who actually care for the work they do, and strive to provide the best service to their customers.

Sign in to follow this