UCAWA Review - Adrenaline Vault

Supreme Cmdr

Excerpt:

"The game delivers exciting combat in all forms with intelligence and style. There are enormous difficulties in learning the technicalities, but it is obvious that it does this in an effort to add to the atmosphere of the game. It would be unfair to rate this as a traditional mainstream game, as it is anything but. Anyone who starts this game with preconceptions about methods of play acquired from the numerous other space strategy games on the market will be disappointed. But, given an open-minded approach, Universal Combat: A World Apart Screenshot is really an excellent game."

Wow! Nice review! The above excerpt proves the reviewer considered the game for what it was and objectively rated it. It's nice to see reviewers can still do this.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Nice review, especially that it recognized that it takes time to appreciate and is not just something you can jump into cold.

I really, really want to get UCAWA.

I also really, really want a CPU and video card that can run it.

grrrr.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised no one mentioned that everytime he mentions UC:AWA he adds Screenshot to the end like it's apart of the name. That just annoys me.

Overall though, I like this review. It gives credit where it's due and points out issues (some obivious like this is meant for a niche person and isn't a simple game)