Why We Love SC:

quote:

For BCG we're make several strides in a lot of directions and which - I personally believe - will seriously startle even the most loyal vets, once they get their hands on it. From the new high end assets, vehicular dynamics (with new control schemes), down to the fluid motion capture character animation, new PTE spec III terrain engine, new graphics engine etc etc, its the last of its kind and its going to go out with a band.

......unless of course we sell so many units that we have no choice but to do another (or perhaps an add-on pack).

Actually I've followed BC for at least a couple years, and your outlook on your project, SC, hasn't seemed to change! Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well,im straight ...

ok ok,got too far ,stupid comment:) No, but seriously now,i respect his work.I like to criticize(in objective way),but darn...he doesnt respond verry much ( i guess i like to tease people)... I wanna get over the newb ritual (siddown) ... although im not a newb (since when BC3K came out the verry first time...i was the first one in my country to have it ).But...just to get what everyone gets sooner or later

Cheers,and support (Lasko Beer rules! Beer lovers must try this one)